Reviews for Being Human
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Ah, indeed. Kuwabara. So, you know what? Never change, ever. You may be the only human, but you definitely are the best one! In the show? For sure!

Nice fic.
shasha chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
You tell 'em, Kuwabara!
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I see Grim left you a review...while it is true Kuwabara is minority of his does have a strength and kindness that makes him honorable.
Kanji of love chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This story is absolutely beautiful and so, so true. I think that's how Kuwabara would react in that situation; he would take pride in his humanity.

And those last few lines were excellent! Loved it!
The 13th Leprechaun chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That last line was fantastic and so very true. ;) Sensui was a pure human and he reached the level of an S-class demon. I'm betting Kuwabara could, too, if he tried. So being human doesn't automatically mean weak, despite what Hiei may think.
twistedmind29 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I thought of writing something like this for a very long time, I'm so glad somebody did it!
25thchromosome chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
hooray for the underdogs!:) love the concept
iAmPRIDEful chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I enjoyed your take on Kuwabara very much. Poor baby, though, but I am glad he's proud of who he is... But I can't help but feel this melancholy sensation as I read his words. Yes, he's proud to be human, and yet at the same time...it's so sad. His friends aren't helping at all, I tell you that... And you got all the characters down to a perfect "T".

I love what Kuwabara said last:

"Wanna know why. Because when you're 'only a human' going up against the nightmarish beasts of the Makaiā€¦ Victory tastes so much sweeter."

Because it's so true... But again, I can't help but feel this gentle sadness from him. Perhaps because of him being human, people misjudge him way too often.
MangaMaid4545 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was really good! I think this is an awesome drabble! Go Kuwabara! I really liked this! Thank you for writing it!

MangaMaid4545