Reviews for You Have the Right to Remain Sexy
NotJustAGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Oh FrUk, you two are just so perect for each other. Go England! He's so tsundere
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Lawl. XD
buttonfly chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Oh I just loved this! FrUK is too much fun, and you write for the both of them very well. Not to mention, the fic itself is very sexy and fun. I have to say, I nearly snorted laughing over the line ending with "he would be sued for police brutality. Again." I'm always happy to find something that's both funny and hot. Very good job!

Now I'm off to take a look at that picture...
EvilUncleChuckles chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Okaaaay...
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
oh and here I was under the sad impression that Iggy was a gentlemen...or maybe he is just not to France? XD this be epic~
soggypotatoes chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
o-oh god... *Q* I LOVE POLICE ENGLAND he is so damn hot, that and fruk makes this one sexy fanfic.

Okay, I need to go read your other ones now~
kasai tenshi chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
omigosh, totally hot and awesome X3 *wipes drool* seme!uk is one of my favorite things in the whole world XD also policeman!arthur was much appreciated X3
silvermoonbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really really wish there was a sequal to this ;) that would be amazing! *gives cookie* that's for the awsome one shot
Bika-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I was wondering what kind a picture deserved such an awesome story, but then I saw. Yeah, it was a great picture. Definitely deserving of this awesome story! _
the.love.ninja chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Me and my friend were talking about me liking Police!Arthur just the other day. HOW DID YOU KNOW? :D

hehehe. Arthur knows he secretly likes Francis calling him animals. it'shissecretkink.~
chocolat-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
XDDDD 'Stop calling me bloody animals!' hilarious~

and the picture is so cute!
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Side Note!

It's a fact that a real conversation cannot be carried out when one is about to orgasm~
Nnoifangirl5 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I totally loved the story! It was hilarious! And Francis calling Arthur all those random things in French just cracked me up, for real!
marinoa chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
"Stop calling me bloody animals!"

XDDDD
radiany chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
WAIT A MINUTE. Did you guys SERIOUSLY write UK/France over France/UK? Oh my god. Did I actually read it?

I'm going to justify that by saying seductive!Francis won me over 3