Reviews for Code Geass: Knights of the Old Republic
FearWolfXZ chapter 3 . 9/22
This is rather interesting. Will be waiting for whenever you can get back to this one. Keep up the good work.

FW out.
Shadowprice chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
this is good you should make more
Crimson Chrysanthemum chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I hope you update! :D
ShroudViper chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
There is one thing that's bugging me. How many years have passed since the end of R2 and the beggining of the fic? 3 or 6?
6tailedninja chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
My guess is that Carrion is the Exile, and it has been *many* years after KotOR II. So what I want to know is: will Revan be in this story? It is obvious that he had a child with Bastila-Satale Shan's ancestor.

One thing I want to point out, you said that the Sith soldiers had black face-plates, was that intentional or a mistake?

ShroudViper chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Am I ever glad that this story isn't abandoned. I like how you're giving everyone their own mini-story and the hinted links between them.

I don't mind waiting until the next chapter or the one after that for the Jedi vs Knightframe battle. I just want this story to move on.
Desodus chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Great chapter, Great Story, but not to be a troll, but can you update soon? I have been waiting for a while, I know you got family problems and all, dont want to rush you, but... HURRY UP!
Magus1108 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
My my! A great chapter, this was! I enjoyed reading it a lot. The revelations of the Carrion/Lelouch relationship was quite interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great and wonderful work!

Hm. And I do not remember if she has appeared yet, but I do wonder what has happened with C.C.
Ghost2113 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Wow I really enjoyed reading this fic and like where its going! I'm a pretty big star wars fan myself but I've never played the rpgs but I think you're doing pretty well. If you haven't found one already I am willing to be your beta/editor :) Keep up the good work
JC chapter 3 . 3/21/2011

I think Carrion have block some of Null,s real memories.

I will also love to see Jedi face Knightmares.

I hope you update your other stories nick2951.
ChaosRonin chapter 3 . 3/20/2011

Glad to see this isnt dead yet. Im really enjoying it, the old republic is my favrioute setting out of the star wars universe. Your evil though leaving us in suspence i really want to know how Kriea and Lelouch met and resrectred him, i cant wait to find out _

Cant wait till next chapter and i hope everything works out in your personal life.

Ragez chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Amazing work!
animefan29 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Nice chapter, glad to finally know how Lelouch "survived" and became a Sith.

Judging from what you said in the Author's Notes I will gladly look forward to the next chapter.
deadpool2.0 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
great story update soon don't wait
Darth Lelouch chapter 3 . 3/20/2011