Reviews for Breakeven
seireidoragon chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
This was a great story and the ending was perfect.
MoonGirl1155 chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
OH MY GOSH! This is like, the greatest story ever! It was super funny and romantic! Well, it could be more romantic in some categories, but I'm guessing that's why you wrote the sequel, which I am about to read.
I loved how it was app about Six and Holiday, they are great characters and there aren't that many FanFics about them.
IF YOU LOVED THIS STORY, WHICH YOU BETTER, READ MY TWO GENREX OC FANFICS!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Very great story!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
I love The Script and that song. And this fic. God, the ending had me laughing my ass off!
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 20 . 6/25/2011
WOW! One of the best fanfics I've ever read.

The image of Holiday floating a foot off the ground, hair down, eyes glowing white, surrounded by floating rocks and a force field and a look that could kill is so AWESOME. A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

And Six on a motorbike. XD I googled it and the first image was a green bike. A GREEN ONE. xD

*gives solid emerald-topaz-diamond-ruby cookie*

Keep writing awesome stuff!

SK
sarresa chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
lmao. rex needs 2 go back 2 1st grade XDDD
jen chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
...WHAT!0.o
Hatter Madigan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Omg, I can't express how much I love the fact that Rex doesn't know his right from his left. It's just so hilarious and for some reason I could really imagine this happening in the cartoon and then Noah saying something like "How the HELL do you fight without knowing left from right?" And then Rex goes: "Pfft. Cause I'm awesome."

Oh, and I know this is from the second chapter, but I forgot to include it in my other review:

"She took a key out of her pocket & bent down to the bottom drawer in her desk to unlock it. It's only contents was a small clipboard with one piece of paper & a few items written on it, some already scratched out. She added 'watch' to Rex's growing Christmas/Birthday present list that her & (ironically) Six came up with a few years back. Once done, she replaced the clipboard, locked the cabinet, & stood up in a stretch."

I really love this scene. It's little details like this that really build up a world and make it believable. I saw someone else in reviews complaining about it, but I don't want you to listen to them. DO NOT LISTEN. They were wrong, it isn't needless information at all. It actually help gives us insight into how Holiday, Rex, and Six are sort of a dysfunctional little family. World building is a good thing!

But there's another thing. You keep using the "&" symbol. Try and not do this, but instead write out the entire word. It makes your work look unprofessional when you use this without need. If you used it in a name of a business or something (like Wolfram & Heart) than it'd be fine, but you shouldn't use it anywhere else really.

Also, on some punctuation. When a character asks a question in dialogue you don't have to put a comma inside the quotations. You only do that for a statement. (Example: "We'll go tomorrow," she said.) This:

"Why do you say that?," he asked automatically.

Should be this:

"Why do you say that?" he asked automatically.

Other than that things look great. :D
Hatter Madigan chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Hey! This is Robinnevermore, btw. I like this fic, and this chapter was good. I really like Six and Rex's banter, and how Six is all in denial about caring for Holiday. I just have one problem...

"the small air ship that was currently thirty or forty miles above ground level."

That is incredibly high. Most military jets only go around 50,000 feet, which is about 10 miles. Any higher and the oxygen gets too thin to burn fuel. I'd say-based on how well Six and Rex can see the monster from the air-they'd only be about half a mile (or less; think about looking off the top of the Empire State Building, which is only about 1/5th of a mile tall) off the ground.

If I were you I'd change the phrase too "the small air ship that was currently flying 1200 feet above sea level."
Rainbow Ninja Mizuki chapter 19 . 11/27/2010
Those 4 remind me of myself and my cousins. One of us'll get and idea, the another one'll do it, one'll get caught in the cross fire, and the last one (usually me, who wants to watch it all crash and burn)will sell the other three out at a moments notice to save her own skin. Ah, the good old days.
XBondXOfXFlamesX chapter 19 . 10/28/2010
that story was amazing! it had the perfect balance of humor and i thot the ending was hilarioius!
Macgaulyver chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Lina, you're blowing my mind. I can't tell you how RETARDEDLY excited I am that you wrote this. I'm seriously enjoying your writing - I look forward to more:-)
Meso the Hanyu chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
Lol. I was gonna comment when I finished reading but I had to say something when you mentioned that Six had a bike. I love ninjas. I have a yellow kawasaki 100... learning to ride it. My helmet is dads old racing helmet. It's yellow and matches my bike XD
Razor 0603 chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
Hahahahahahahahahaha, the sodium thing was funny... I dropped about 5 lbs of sodium on and 5,000 gallon tank once... needless to say, the tank had a hole on it :)

I live the story, can't wait to start part two
CarmineAbattoir chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
it was a great run, i'm kinda sad now that it's over, it was perfect. like, if they made a movie, this would be the rough draft.