Reviews for Like a Beacon in the Night
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
*sobs!* Bring back the samulet! Great job! I'm going to read all of your stuff! Starting from the bottom and working my way up to the top :D
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hey Sweetums!

Finally made it to my computer tonight and I owe you a review!

Loved the way Dean just couldn't shake off his habits of teaching 'his younger self' stuff like throwing knifes. This one's so sad! You can actually feel Dean struglling with his new role. The one he always yearned for. The one he just doesn't seem abel to accept.

**bawl**

Good job again!

Barbara
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Whooooo - nice! You've left me hanging too, like the amulet!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That's one thing that wasn't tied into a neat little bow was Dean's amulet. I greatly miss that pendant. Very nice story here.
triquetral chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
...so sad.

And yeah, I think that Dean would have a lot of trouble keeping himself from teaching Ben things, maybe not information on what is out there, but just self-defense. It would be a way to cope with his grief - teaching him like he taught Sam. I think he might even knowingly risk Lisa's ire for it.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awesome! Oh so much better! Much clearer, and so easy to follow his train of thought and movements! Excellent job :-)
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I just can't quite imagine Dean living that perfect life. Maybe a quieter life than he had been (hopefully). I can see him and Sam owning a car shop, maybe hunting a bit on the side, staying a bit involved but slowing down. But stopping completely? So hard to imagine. I love the way you make him so restless here. And teaching Ben to throw knives (because knife throwing is an essential skill, Lisa!).
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh I like that! I personally don't see how Dean will survive the whole 'normal life' thing and having the amulet return to remind him. Nice one.

Bev x