Reviews for The Beauty of the Dark
twimima7 chapter 5 . 1/8
Finally he found her to be innocent. Is this the end of the book? Happy New Year.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 1/8
Such a careful Jerk!
twimima7 chapter 3 . 1/8
Good chapter and writing. Bella just want a job and to support herself while going to school and because her dad's a cop he is instantly suspicious.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
I hope you finish this
LilPotterfanfic chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
This is probably one of the best fics I've read on this site. The atmosphere and the distinct personalities of the two main characters just... Oh my God, I can't describe it. Great job!
twimima7 chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
So far so good and hope you return back to Fan Fiction and continue your story. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
This is good and I hope to read more of it.
iRead85 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
The fact that I'm putting this on alert despite the fact that you haven't updated in over three years says a lot about this story and your skills as a writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
cmon chapter 6 this is a great story
Nicolle Cullen Masen chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
great story keep up the good work
twimima7 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Thank goodness he's finally letting go of his conviction she's a snitch. I really hope we have an update soon. Please don't give up a good story and thanks for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
He doesn't trust anyone huh! Poor kid only got her school work in her bad. Is he in for a surprise. Jerk!
twimima7 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Yes, I enjoyed the chapter and glad he found out about her dad. You pointed out how cautious he is about the help. I believe Bella is true in her actions needing a job to support her education.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I like your story and find Bella cute to tell Edward she was not afraid of him. She must really need a job to work those hours.
EDWARDS YUKKI chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
I hate to be the person to bug you so late from your last post, but I'm gonna be. I adore a good mobward story and would lobe for you to keep going. Hope you decide to continue.
Tess