Reviews for The Beauty of the Dark
Edward the big bad mafia boss had no issue with bella calling him MS Masen? LMFAO
Wow, how fucking tacky. Who in the actual fuck wears Uggs? Let alone to a interview?
twimima7 chapter 5 . 1/8/2017
Finally he found her to be innocent. Is this the end of the book? Happy New Year.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 1/8/2017
Such a careful Jerk!
twimima7 chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
Good chapter and writing. Bella just want a job and to support herself while going to school and because her dad's a cop he is instantly suspicious.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
I hope you finish this
LilPotterfanfic chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
This is probably one of the best fics I've read on this site. The atmosphere and the distinct personalities of the two main characters just... Oh my God, I can't describe it. Great job!
twimima7 chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
So far so good and hope you return back to Fan Fiction and continue your story. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
This is good and I hope to read more of it.
iRead85 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
The fact that I'm putting this on alert despite the fact that you haven't updated in over three years says a lot about this story and your skills as a writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
cmon chapter 6 this is a great story
Nicolle Cullen Masen chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
great story keep up the good work
twimima7 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Thank goodness he's finally letting go of his conviction she's a snitch. I really hope we have an update soon. Please don't give up a good story and thanks for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
He doesn't trust anyone huh! Poor kid only got her school work in her bad. Is he in for a surprise. Jerk!
twimima7 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Yes, I enjoyed the chapter and glad he found out about her dad. You pointed out how cautious he is about the help. I believe Bella is true in her actions needing a job to support her education.