Reviews for Koukyuu
Mirage chapter 94 . 12/15/2020
Ahhhh I forgot to say...I don't think Wasabi is good for pregnant people. ..sharp and to sour things as well as a lot of meet and fish are not to be eaten when I remember it right what I once did read.
So I hope it was one time graving - poor Naruto to nor want to eat his loved Ramen because of this terrible sight and smell ...taste
Mirage chapter 94 . 12/15/2020
I really wanna know him who really is the father ..

So she was taken away...found out as pregnant and so protected from...poor ibiki .nahhha. ..nor really ...he can find someone else
Brought naruto and Sasuke on her side . Who are lovers -
Tsunade sounds alright with her.

But to burn down a kitchen and living room for a spider... hope it was not a spider spy from one of her lovers...
Mirage chapter 78 . 12/15/2020
Wait she is pregnant ...but ...will it be puppy's? ;)
Guest chapter 74 . 12/15/2020
But one thing I wonder is how will sesshomaru get her pregnant ...she dies not rhink she want one now but on future .and I'm sure he will be father of her child... -

I really can't see her with Haku ...or Naruto. Sasuke maybe when some years older and more settled in life and power but naru and haku i realy can't see ...more like brother. ...but who knows .I will see -
Guest chapter 74 . 12/15/2020
I'm not sure about all being immortal, where would the fun be when there is no change in some 100. Years...people loose interest all the time ..and fights can come up that are not to be cleared...so that could be a real pain...
Sessgomaru I fully understand ..but even his father was slain.
In the movie even madara did end...so is it only from natural way that they can't die?

And I find it good that they are not all always with her , and only want her ... but also have the partner they like to be with the other times over and are happy with this too - or those who she is not together with but sees as brother or sisters...or friends -
Mirage chapter 37 . 12/15/2020
Awww sesshomaru is with her again - I love this old alpha dog...-
Kagome Pairing chapter 119 . 5/3/2020
Oh man I hope there more to this!
Biggest Fan chapter 119 . 11/24/2019
I saw an update and I squealed I will have to look up and add the books to my to read list.
lara5170 chapter 119 . 11/23/2019
This was interesting and I have enjoyed reading it. I wish there was more
Nugget chapter 119 . 11/14/2019
I fucking love this story!
Relinadus chapter 119 . 11/13/2019
Thank you for updating! I had thought the story was over!
Lyra Cassiopeia black chapter 119 . 11/13/2019
cantvwait for more
Coolfire30 chapter 45 . 8/10/2019
Ahhh... God dammit this is fucking hilarious! I live for this story.
Coolfire30 chapter 7 . 8/10/2019
I'm rereading this again and as soon as I read 'guyxguy' I fist pumped... No pun intended... In the air. Ahhh... Why oh why am I like this...
Ocii99 chapter 118 . 7/9/2019
Very fun and excellent history!
1,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »