Reviews for Open Arms
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
the ending was sooooooooooo cute...the story is great...thank you so much for sharing :)
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
"Your bedside manner leaves something to be desired, David."

I read that line and right away my first thought was: She'll so you something to be desired!

You seriously are too awesome for words. There were parts that made me chuckle, and that made me laugh outright with glee. I loved the Official Ninja Assassin First Aid Kit bit because yeah, every ninja assassin needs to order one of them, its like a rule or something.

This is so far beyond awesome, all your fics are, I just you have made me lose all of my words. Do you know how hard it is for me to lose words? Pretty damn hard, those things are always spewing out of my mouth in some form or another.

Your lines were epic, the way you drew it all together brilliant, the execution of this entire thing PERFECT.

"Gibbs is going to head slap me with a brick." Could not have thought of a better line, you astound me with your amazingness. I am going to praise you quite a bit in this review ... I hope that you are ready. If not ... well get ready cause it is happening anyway.

I have a final tomorrow, and this put me at ease. Hell yeahs, I am going to pass now because this HAS got to be a sign from above. It does. You've given me a sign, it is all I needed to hear/read/whatever.

I love your writing style, I don't know if I have mentioned this ever before, but I honestly do. There is something about it that is just so YOU and no one could ever take that away or copy it. It is unique and I think you do it justice. One day, I hope to write something as amazing as you do. Will you be yoda and take me under your wing and make me a true Jedi? You won't? Well damn.

In all seriousness though, I am in awe of this. Kudos to you my friend. Your talents are astonishing. :]
Kerrison chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
What's more than "love"?

Because that is how I feel about this story. :)
Bekirock chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was FABULOUS!
YellinYee chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I so, so hope something like this will happen between seasons. Tony and Ziva deserve some happiness and this is the perfect little reunion post-Mexico/citizenship ceremony for them. Plus, Star Wars fan that I am, I love the Yoda reference as much as Tony did, I'm sure. ;)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I like. Very well writen.
julie507 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Adorable! Ziva and Tony are fun together.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
*sigh* Wish we'd get this this fall.
Kew121 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Love this story so much. It builds with just the right amount of awkwardness and sweetness and inevitability, plus some great humor. I'm a big fan. (so you know though, there's a typo in the summary on the main page which is easily fixable)
lostie21 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great one-shot! They have some amazing chemistry together and you really brought that out in this story. Thanks for this one-shot! :D
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh wow. This is pretty much perfect. Fantastic job! :)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Beautiful.
ncischick09 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh, if only...
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
So, this started out all angsty and then suddenly turned into something hot and sweet and made me go awwww. Neat.

Well done!
JosieFB chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Thank you for the fluffy story! Too many death fics & Jeanne / Werth stories posted lately make for a grumpy Tiva fan because all I can do is skip right over them and wait for the good stuff to show up! Stuff like this!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »