Reviews for Word and Deed
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That was cute, like, really cute. I agree, this pair needs sooo much more love! Anyways, all in all, amazing, amazing story :3
Dazaru Kimchibun chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really love your story. I'd like to give me your permission for translate your fic to Spanish.

I'll wait for your answer.

Happy New Year.
90834 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh my gosh, this has made my day. I loved it! The writing was good. I saw NO errors- no grammatical or spelling errors. No typos, either! How do you do that? The writing flow was good and the plot was interesting and easy to follow. And of course, the yaoi part earned you some points- /SHOT

ahem. Anyways, long story short, I liked it a lot. Good job!

Have a nice day,

Bittersweet Freedom chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Best Korea/China fic ever! XD And I like how you kept them in character for the anime/manga (not that I don't like historical angsty characters, but it's nice to see the happy canon protrayal of the characters every once in a while).

So very, very cute.
Melody Syper Carston chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
"Once he was out of sight, he clapped his hands together and promptly said aloud that the compass, the bell, the horse collar and chopsticks totally originated in Korea."

Pfft oh Korea...

This was so expected from me that I laughed when it was actually there. It's do Korea...

They're all so in character! Especially Korea.

Awesome. Simply awesome.

~Melody Syper
bakagohome chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ! Great job aru, but will South Korea be able to handle Russia? kolkolkol J
DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEEEASE chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was very funny.

'"I love you very much, hyung. And I mean in the homosexual way." Behind him, Japan had definitely stopped breathing.'

Oh Japan. xD

'Once he was out of sight, he clapped his hands together and promptly said aloud that the compass, the bell, the horse collar and chopsticks totally originated in Korea.'

My two favourite lines. This was a fun read.
Nice chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
NICE! That was the sweetest thang I've ever read! It's like eating erupting caramel out of a cake. LOL xD

I adore this's sweet :-)

Heh, China speaking mandarin, I always thought he would speak cantonese more or both.

Love this one-shot and well...China will always be the uke in my pov...he just doesn't have the seme qualities xD sorry china i love you, but you will be forever an uke xD
Jazu-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I lovelovelovelove this~ 8D SO MUCH. They are so perfectly personified and in character, its beautiful. AND SO CUTE. I've never read a better Korea. :3
Domomomo chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I ADORE this. Seriously. I'm in love with the way China's like "you are so creepy aru get away from me wait that feels awesome aru" and Korea's just being a few dumb attempts at winning his "lady love"'s affections. AN EXCELLENT READ, MY FRIEND.
Taroschain chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
"Land of Rising What-the-fuck-ever" seriously made me crack up! XD

Great story, there really aren't enough KoreaxChina with happy endings.
saltwater songs chapter 1 . 6/16/2010

Thank you SO MUCH for writing this! XD Korea/China SERIOUSLY needs more love! Reading their scarce fanfics though make me happyyy! X3

Anyways I loved this! It was so, SO cute. :) The ending! Ahh. 8D
blind-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I must admit (for shame), initially I was not much into Korea X China, but this was so terminally adorable I am probably converting. You can't help but heartily cheer on Yong-soo in this fic. Too cute for words, thanks for the upload!
Weaselgirl0904 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I approve. The Yong-soo fan club approves. Yong-soo approves. Yao...not so much, but who cares about his opinion? XD

I LOVE this. LOVE this like HELL. XD
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
How completely adorable and well written! I really like how you kept both characters...Well, in character while still creating a different kind of atmosphere.

Good job!