Reviews for Heroes
love it
half-demon24 chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
I love you. I love your writing. And I love your taste in music. :D
Knisley24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
AHHHHH! I LOVED that book! Th1rteen R3asons Why! Made me cry my guts out! You read anything by Sarah Dessen? Loved the chapter by the way, I know I babble a lot!
This Is How I Write chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Whoa crap freaked me out there. I'm still recovering from mu near miss panic attack. I haven't reviewed ure story yet cause it's really good and I keep reading the next chapter. Haha I thought maybe now was a good time so. HOLY FRICKEN HORSE ASS' HAT WEARING THUGS. THAT IS MOST FRIGGEN AWESOME STORY EVER! really I love you story. Omg the DRAMA. Haha lol it's awesome. Oops gotto go and read next chappi. Bye bye. I'll probe REVEIW later.
teentitangirl25 chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
this was a great story! i loved it!

but i hate it that BB ended up with terra. (or did he)
teentitangirl25 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
dude, i really like this story! its great! and i like the name cody...i mean there are ALOT of different names for Red X but i think i like cody the best... good job on the story!

AnnaNicoleSmith chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
I am still liking the story.

I just wanted to give you props for the Beauty and the Beast reference, whether it was intended or not. It just automatically clicked into my mind.

Expect another review soon, but for now I will continue readin!
AnnaNicoleSmith chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
First off, nice chapter, I am definetly going to keep reading. You have a great start, and I am very interested to see how it plays out.

You mentioned that Robin went to get the news paper, I'd love to meet the dedicated newsboy who delivers to a giant T on an island. ;)

Oh, and 13 Reasons Why is a fantastic book, I own it. C:
d-a28b chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
I see you finished it!...I told you I'd be reading it:D sorry for the lack of reviews; Anyways the ending was great, it was really sweet:3 good job with the story!:)
RukiaRae chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
OMG it was SO cute...I LOVED it, such a good ending :D Awesome job! You should do more Redx/Raven stories, you're great at them! Once again, terrific story!
CheshireGirl-106 chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
yes yes and of course yes you should make a sequel... theres alot of whys', hows' and whats' related questions i have that and this story is so epic it needs a sequel!... yes i love this story that much... lol XD but seriously you should, wait you need to write a sequel for your fans (like me)... anyways keep up writing more epic stories! ill be waiting to read them..