Reviews for as if Nothing Really Matters
I.wanna.be.like.Rosalie1264 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
cool :)
MissRe chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I love him too and have hope that after they do the finn/rachel thing they might bring him back... LOL Or send them off to Broadway together for a sunset... we have to have dreams right? Great job!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
loved it! i totally agree st berry ftw!
fearinourminds chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
jesse is irresistible! i know... his ego is the size of a truck... but he's so nice! and i think too that this song (bohemian rhapsody) was to rachel... it was soooooooo obviously

i loved the ff!
SceneSceneJellyBean chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I loved this :)

I feel the same way about Jesse/Jonathan... I wish he would come back in season 2 but I don't think that'll happen seeing as Jon's doing a west end show starting august (which I'm going to see!) :(

Also, that egg thing had being annoying me soooo much! Thank you for being the only one to point it out!

Anyway, love the story :D
DoctorDre317 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Can I just say that this is perfection?

This is exactly Jesse St. James. The thoughts, the obnoxious comments (in his head), the words, it's just him! You made it so realistic... I'm thinking this actually happened but they didn't show it. Hahaha.

And I was so upset that there was no closure for St. Berry. I mean, they're over... just like that? It's irritating, and you kind of did that (the closure, not the irritating part).

And it's so Rachel (her lines and prettiness, haha). You did an amazing job & I'm definitely going to reread this! :)
JustAnotherCrazyWriter chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Holy crap, this story! I love it. It's very *him*. (I have a soft spot for JGroff/Jesse as well, NGL.) Also, just a random thought, but this story would be pretty good written in present-tense, as well.