Reviews for Ambush
lachicarebelde22 chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
I love the story are you ever gonna write more I hope so
charlienotcharlotte chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
For your first attempt at fanfiction this is amazing! I love this fic already.
Scott Levin chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
You absolutely nailed each character as I've watched them develop each season of the show. Even though your story arc would now be consider alternate reality, I would very much like to see its continuation.
miaparker chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
hi. i just started reading ur fnafic. its really really gr8. i loved it to bits. thankx for wrintng such a nice story but i'd really like 2 know what happens next. pls. try and complete it if possible.

MIA
Maxir chapter 16 . 9/15/2011
Awesome! I hope you keep working on this Fic. It totally deserves it. I even bought Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream when I was at the super market.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
Please, Please, Please update soon.
Smackalicious chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
Ahhh! When I saw this was updated, I freaked out. I just reread this for like the 3rd time(?) not too long ago. I adore it. It's one of my favorite Royal Pains fics. And if I haven't reviewed before to say that, shame on me, because it is amazing. :)
BlueTigress chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
What a FANTASTIC story so far! :D I just joined the royal pains fandom and already found such GREAT ff! :D LOVE it! :D
super ario chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
SketchyJawa! Glad to have you back. :)

Unfortunately it's been quite a while and I've somewhat forgotten what's been happening here. Well, I remember some things of course but I suppose the only way to truly understand what I've just read is to re-read the entire story. That's not a bad thing though, you're a good writer and from what I can remember I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story before.
charlienotcharlotte chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Yay! I'm so happy you updated. Also I loved this chapter. Stay amazing!
BearsBeetsBattlestarGalactica chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
ahhhh please please please please please update soon! its been 8 months! update now! i love this story, it's absolutely amazing, and you made the characters so realistic!
Fran chapter 15 . 11/12/2010
My phone wouldn't let me login! Anyhow I don't know if you like read your reviews but your story IS AWESOME. I love it. Update soon 3
spookysister7 chapter 15 . 9/16/2010
aw! plz continue!
spookysister7 chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
laughed so hard! poor golf cart
wessiewoo chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
YESSS! This was all kinds of awesome. They were so totally in character! I love Evan... The whole ice cream thing and the shoving-into-the-alley bit were amazing. And that kiss... Phwoaw.

I'm so glad you updated, especially with such a long chapter! I got back from my two-week-long international and internet-less trip literally three hours ago, and I was so thrilled to see that you updated. Do it again!