Reviews for Feather Test
Persephone Perez Pott chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
you didnt actually have him go through the feather test and what the result was and if his grandpa passed the test and if they reunited in the afterlife.
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
You probably don't need your sources for an FF story, but still, this is marvelous, a trully excellent story filled with rich vivid well strung details.

Excellent story
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i liked it~ :D
GleeGeek4Life chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I just finished the chapter on Egyptian culture, life, and the Nile. I think it was my favorite because i love learning about different cultures, and different countries. This was an awesome story!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was good.
The Gray Wolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really like this to tell you the truth. Splendid story, and I love how you bring something not a lot of people know about to the story. It's really great. I hope, possibly, to see something else like this. It's nice to read something simple and something that does with the Old Days with Osiris and Isis, and etc. Thank you for this lovely story!

~It is said a kiss seals two souls together.~

Sincerely,

The Gray Wolf
Aldedron chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ah, I've heard of the Feather Test before. It's a very interesting concept, so I'm a bit put off that you didn't go more into that :/ However, you also wrote the story from the perspective of a boy who already knows everything of it, so that makes up for the lack of detail.

... I just sound like a critic...

Anyways-! Egyptian mythology has always been an interesting subject for me, so I'm very grateful for you posting a story in relation And, despite my critisism, I really do like this story. It's kinda cute, actually lol...