Reviews for Free
LoneTraveler chapter 37 . 4/15
Really lovely story! I think you came up with a very creative way that the wizarding world can work through depression. You're implementation was very good and heartfelt.

Needs a bit of editing with some sayings and spellings, but really overall really good and moving.

I've been reading all your stories, and I enjoy them so much it's tough to pick out one or two to be favorites! Thank you so much for your efforts, and for sharing your stories with us!
LoneTraveler chapter 35 . 4/15
But...they're not safe, don't they need to leave? Good story, just after what happened just a bit casual.
All in all a very satisfying fic. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination and your time with us :-)
M
Dude! Talk about an abrupt change of pace! :-)
Seriously just broke down crying at the note.
You've done a fantastic job with this story, I have wanted to comment "Awwwwwww!" several times, hell practically every chapter LOL!
But I couldn't help but let you know how much of an impact your're writing had on me... Not just the powerful scene from this chapter, but the way I have looked forward to the gradual growth of the love between this cobbled-together family. You've given me a lot of smiles, thank you.
M
Slytheringirle chapter 37 . 1/10
An amazing story, I truly enjoyed reading it! shame it had to come to and end. Oh, and this story was finished exactly a year and a month before I was born!
hermione chapter 29 . 12/23/2016
why does harry want to be treated like a child?
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 37 . 7/2/2016
Oh this was very good I enjoy reading it.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
cool story, wish the chapters were longer !
Fast Frank chapter 29 . 1/10/2016
All this chapter needs is a reedit for format: blank lines between paragraphs and break the big paragraph near the end.
Fast Frank chapter 28 . 1/10/2016
In another setting, this would be absurd, but incredible coincidences are part of "The Potterverse".
wandamarie chapter 37 . 10/5/2015
wow great ending thank you
wandamarie chapter 36 . 10/5/2015