Reviews for The Unforeseen Heir
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 2 . 5/12
"What happens next? Who the fuck knows?" More like who the fuck cares! I sure as hell don't!
draco7347 chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Penny-Writer-09 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Great story!
But it's kinda sad you stopped writing, isn't it?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
Good for nothing story...Don't waste your time on this one...Fucktart son of a bitch for a writer...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
Is naruto there in this story anymore? Or its a story about rin?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
KUSHINA IS ALIVE! SWEET!
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
great story!
MadHeroXIII chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
You heartless beast! How could you? I loved Taiga! I am gonna miss her! But what's even more heartless is that I just discovered this gem of a story and binge read it in a few days only to find out that it's been abandoned... please please continue... there are a handful of stories on this site that I find well written and entertaining and that could make me shed a tear and this is one of them.. continue please!
blassreitter chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
that's very, very sick!
YumiKnowsBest chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
please continue. I'm upset that taiga was killed off, as soon as I saw that she was dead, I nearly shed a tear. anyway please continue. you haven't even gotten to the cannon yet so you cant give up. its never too late so please continue.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
You are one evil fuck. You will burn for this... Nice twist though...
The Holy Enigma chapter 21 . 5/10/2015
Never saw the death in this chapter coming. I do think that throughout this series it needs More danzo. It would male more sense considering all this time and he hasent done anything about naruto yet.
nanayoung chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
Is it bad that I kinda wanna know what happened with Mario and the Princess? I mean, how did that situation work out?
asvaldson chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE! erm. I mean. wow, great story! I would love to see an update on this one. This is an awesome story!. I actually shed tears on the death of Taiga.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
just from reading his little authors note at the top I already know Im going to like this guy