Reviews for The Unforeseen Heir
ch1 is relevant
ch2 is relevant
ch3 is filler (skip)
ch4 is filler too (what)
ch5 is another filler (this is shit)
ch6 is another fucking filler (wtf this author)
this is retarded
Damn almost 4 years since this was updated! I wish you were still writing this or other stories, because they're really fun!
D72 chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
Damn. I thought it was gonna be the hinata grab. Instead it's the woobie. Neji's either going to be put in a blender, or naruto's gonna pull a moses.
D72 chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
Bwahaha. Sad that Temari forgot her narudo.

The stuff with tsunade, holy shit it doesn't even need to be foreshadowing. WIth what she's been through she'd probably win jackpots every day.

I just remembered that naruto likes zombie movies in this universe. With his bloodline limit, and a copy of evil dead, combined with his shibari skills, konoha will be either the most feared of the villages, or tourism will boom.
D72 chapter 17 . 11/10/2016
Haha, fuckin' ame and their dubstep. I had forgotten that Rin makes naruto bathe and not smell like shit. Maybe that's the real reason konoha hated him, he smelled like shit pants and spoiled milk.

And Jiraya beat that out of him during the training trip?
D72 chapter 16 . 11/10/2016
Aw, even in the schmaltzy senju-verse they curse like sailors, and Rin still gets a family instead of a chidori.
D72 chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
Could be fun if no one knew which was the senju and which was the uzumaki. When you said that kakashi's head wasn't on straight I thought Jiraya killed him.

Mama Rin sure as shit won't let the scarecrow have her son, maybe tsume could do her a solid? Team Tsume! Naruto, Akamaru, Kiba, Chunin exams corpse!

Most fics die in the chunin exams, you wrote new ones before naruto was even out of diapers.
D72 chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Best chapter. I knew Naruto had to get it from somewhere, but Sarutobi is the god of pranking.

I almost pissed myself when she tossed his jack o lantern from hell through his closed window.

What next, put makeup over the whiskers and teach a five year old hiraishin? Invite tsuchikage over for tea?
D72 chapter 13 . 11/10/2016
Rise of Kouta.
Hahahahaha.
D72 chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
So much fun, uncontainable awesome, Asuma turned a hyuga into an h-game protaganist!

When Rin was divying up genin duties, I almost expected her to put toddler naruto on inspiring the will of fire, friendship, and never giving up.

And then you hit us with the heavy. Rin really did get the lucky ones, and they all came with their own quirks.

Still, dang feels at the end there.
D72 chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
Woo! Pervkage-sama raising a little hell. This naruto is gonna be insane as hell. Daihubaka-dildo barrage. U-ZU-FUCK-YU! umm, hell.
D72 chapter 10 . 11/9/2016
Naruto is taking after his mama. If he was taking after his father, he would have hit sage mode twice. FIrst when he got strapped into his pilot seat, and second when he "met" Meyumi.

The nara deer, friggin doomed in all fanfic.
D72 chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Rin-rage-gen! And Naruto steals the show. It is his name on the box.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
"What happens next? Who the fuck knows?" More like who the fuck cares! I sure as hell don't!