Reviews for The Unforeseen Heir
Good for nothing story...Don't waste your time on this one...Fucktart son of a bitch for a writer...
Is naruto there in this story anymore? Or its a story about rin?
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 9/7
great story!
MadHeroXIII chapter 21 . 8/31
You heartless beast! How could you? I loved Taiga! I am gonna miss her! But what's even more heartless is that I just discovered this gem of a story and binge read it in a few days only to find out that it's been abandoned... please please continue... there are a handful of stories on this site that I find well written and entertaining and that could make me shed a tear and this is one of them.. continue please!
blassreitter chapter 2 . 7/11
that's very, very sick!
YumiKnowsBest chapter 21 . 6/16
please continue. I'm upset that taiga was killed off, as soon as I saw that she was dead, I nearly shed a tear. anyway please continue. you haven't even gotten to the cannon yet so you cant give up. its never too late so please continue.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 2 . 5/28
You are one evil fuck. You will burn for this... Nice twist though...
m.mullen8369 chapter 21 . 5/10
Never saw the death in this chapter coming. I do think that throughout this series it needs More danzo. It would male more sense considering all this time and he hasent done anything about naruto yet.
nanayoung chapter 11 . 2/26
Is it bad that I kinda wanna know what happened with Mario and the Princess? I mean, how did that situation work out?
asvaldson chapter 21 . 1/23
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE! erm. I mean. wow, great story! I would love to see an update on this one. This is an awesome story!. I actually shed tears on the death of Taiga.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
just from reading his little authors note at the top I already know Im going to like this guy
KuroKhyber chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
that omake about rin on drugs was just terrible, please, never right something that deep again, because im sure even you can see now, that it went way too far. thank you for actually writing the fic itself though, as its helping me understand why i need the viewpoints of other characters, and different emotions aside from anger, happiness and depression, and that the story each character has to tell are all equally important
10LawnGnomes chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
definitely one of the funniest stories i've read in a while :) hope you continue it.
Kyle37 chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Holy shit that whole severed head thing was way overdone. I LOVED IT!