Reviews for Vanity
beeminionjeran chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
a beautiful story really. So intense yet sensitive.
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Not really in a reviewing mood, but that was too sexy to ignore. I'm writing a L/D fic myself and now it seems terrible. I might as well scrap it. ha D:
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
wow that was perfect, well writen. :)
Mrs Rosa Riddle chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I loved it, it's really unique and the plot is really interesting :) good job
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
amazing, as always :D
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh goodness, I feel guilty for reading that, almost like I had been a paticipant, but wow you wrote that brilliantly. It was not just PWP, but had been thought ou. I loved how inteligent Lucius was, the whole people watching thing at masquerades, also how he moved. The vocab was lovely too.

Thanks for writing this :)
BladeHowl chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Loved the story, it was really sweet, Good job x :)
MissRiRi chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Beautiful, sensual and incredibly well written. You could almost believe it too, Lucius is so wonderfully vain! And I think that is a great idea for a story between them, Draco being the most perfect thing he'd ever get to touch because he's a mirror image of Lucius himself.

I love this!
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
You've done a wonderful job! This story is light and fun and very sweet when it comes to Lucius and Draco.

I did see some minor grammatical errors (apostrophes and plurals etc) but nothing too distracting. :) Great work!

You captured their characters very well (as well as possible when it's incest!) I wish there were more stories like this.

This is going straight to my favourites list! :)
passer-by chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Loved it, great writing style and plot.
lilli-hannah chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
How does this not have any more reviews? It's ridiculous that barely anyone has commented on it...

Very well written- don't think I found a typo or a spelling/grammatical error, and, if there was one, it definitely did not distract me!

Good plotline as well- quite believeable really! Definitely adding this to favourites.
PockymonX3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I've got to say that this was very well written. I liked it. Good job.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
loved it. very good plot;p