Reviews for Wishful Thinking all saints finale alternative
Tempe4Booth chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS OR ATLEAST CONTINUE IT I BEGGGGG I MISS ALL SAINTS AND COULD YOU POSSIBLY GET GABBY AND STEVE TO GET ON THE WAY TO GETTING BACK TOGTHER. as for my guess on the other surprise guests Bron and Ben, Teri, and i'm still thinking
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Sadly, Mitch is dead, otherwise I'd b sure you'd put him in. I know Terri's got to be in there somewhere, although getting her back from Scotland was quite an achievement. I think I'll wait and be surprised by everything else, though.

I look forward to seeing what comes next.
GabbynSteve4eva chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Good job, can't wait for more :)
OoIndigoBlueoO chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Awesome promo! looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds. :)
gg123 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
In suspense or as my friend was say the other day in suspension. Can't wait for more
OoIndigoBlueoO chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Awesome update! I hope Gabby tells Steve soon that she kept the baby. Update soon please. :)
OoIndigoBlueoO chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Loved the way you ended the chapter with humor. Hope you update soon I'm really enjoying this story. :)
natalieannej chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
very good update. i like it :)

keep writing x
JenniferTVgirl chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
LOL the ending was funny :L Love bree and her gossiping haha. update soon :)
OoIndigoBlueoO chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Thanks for the update looking forward to reading more. :)
JenniferTVgirl chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
great update. love this story. :) can't wait for more :)
natalieannej chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
agreeing with the four awesome people below me. claire and steve pairing defs isn't a favourite of mine but im very bias as i love gabby & steve haha

keep writing xx
allsaintsfanforever118 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
i agree with the other review apart from the Steve and Claire pairing Iam enjoying the story and would like to see where it goes :)
JenniferTVgirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
awesome story so far. im loving it. update asap. i love the whole almost love triangle. love all the characters in this story. steve is annoying me though how he just walks into claires house asking for a relationship. lol. is ian going to be in this story? i hope gabrielle and steve get back together. anyway im loving you writing style and hope to see an update soon :)
OoIndigoBlueoO chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I liked it too, except for the Claire and Steve pairing, but good writing hope you post the next chapter, I'm interested to see where you're going with this. :)