Reviews for The Chasm
Zalini chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
Widely original but beautifully written. I absolutely loved this amazing story. I am a R/Hr shipper and this story had everything I love about them. Wonderful!
Readerjkr chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Wow. This is something else, intelligent writing, original theories, quite heavy but luckily for me it's an ending I love. This is a masterpiece. I'm happy to be one of its readers even though I'm not usually attracted to R/H. This is so much more.
Cassjane3 chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
I am BEYOND blown-away by your work.
I started this story hours ago... and now the sun will be rising soon, but I had not one tiny desire to stop reading until our heroes escaped. This was phenomenal.
When I was a kid, I loved reading because it took me places-places out of my family's financial reach, places from the past, from the future, from different worlds. This story took me so far away from where I really am-took me so deep into it-that I couldn't go to bed because I felt like I was trapped in there with them. I even felt as though if I stopped reading I would be leaving them trapped there. I needed to witness you getting them out.
I am eternally greatful to you for ending it the way you did. The journey was incredibly harrowing for me. Yet, both Ron and Hermione came out of it better, stronger, together. Love triumphed over the darkness and hell of multiple worlds. Your parable made a mark, and I thank you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
The mystery story itself was capturing though somehow unresolved but not in a bad way. But what really irked me is that characters like Harry, Shaklebolt, Ginny and Minerva were OC, weak, plotdriven or plain ridiculous for no apparent reason to me than adding some unnecessary fuel for melodrama.
Hi chapter 16 . 4/18/2012
Much better ending than the last chapter...no one wanted Ron to die!
Hi chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
So sad...poor Ron! And poor Hermione...
Hi chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
This was just...one of the best chapters I've ever read. The reconciliation was just so brilliant, and emotional, and passionate, and real. Everything about their relationship has been real, to why they fell apart, to how they still loved each other, to how they got back together. You've protrayed them perfectly.
Hi chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
And Hermione still loves him!
HI chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Ron still loves her!
HI chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
This was a heartbreaking but beautiful chapter, seeing the love and sacrifices made by Sirius and Mara.
Hi chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Ron and Hermione's argument/talk in this chapter was amazing...truly well done. I can actually understand why Ron cheated, which I didn't think I would. He saw Hermione choose her job over him, and then it was compounded when she didn't seem to support his job, which made her seem uncaring and hypocritical.

And you nailed Ron's character by having him think that Hermione slept with Frank...with the problems he was having with his wife, his old jealous insecurities flared up and he just couldn't accept that Hermione and Frank were just friends.

It's sad to read how much they loved and still love each other, but fell apart...hopefully they can get it together, because they belong together!
Hi chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Finally! Harry does something useful and puts Hermione in her place. She does an awful lot of complaining about Ron when he's the main reason that she's come so far on her quest.
Hi chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Harry is fucking pathetic in this story. He is completely irritating and adds nothing to the plot. All he does is either get in the way when something interesting is happening, or whine like a bitch. This story would have been very likeable had you killed Harry off in the first chapter.
Megan chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
BRILLIANT - thank you for making it a happy ending.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Excellent chapter-I really enjoyed all the theory on runes - there's not nearly enough of this stuff in canon. I learned futhark in History of the German language, and let's just say I know where Tolkien got a fair chunk of his Dwarvish.