Reviews for Like the Wind
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
John is very smart, and no doubt his observational skills were honed by his time in the military. I can see him noticing things like this. It's kind of nice to see the fascination begin, even before the relationship. You almost never see that in fics, let alone from his pov.
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
The downplayed romance in this is touching and very nice. I love how you use the ability of flight to bring out their personalities. This is a wonderful story and I appreciate what you've done in it very much.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Beautiful story. Really great emotional and descriptive writing.
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Green lantern has studied Hawk-girl in a manner that is so intense; its magnitude can only be explained by an equally intense admiration for her. Not to mention that he's in love with her. I love your piece. The detail, wow - well written!
Quill1688 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
When you're selling novels by the million...don't forget me. I want a villa in the South of France.
BrickofRomance chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was really good! Exactly how I imagined John's inner thoughts to be; he looks on in wonder and awe (and possibly a hint of frustration) at this strange, callous woman whom he just happens to love.

You never outright came out and said that you loved her, but it is clear from the tone of his thoughts that he does, which is a mark of good writing.

Loved the very last line, it was beautiful!

Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wowww its nice to see someone finallyy writing stories on gl and hawkgirl again keep up the good work :)