Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh so sweet thanks for the very good read
cdub77 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Can't believe I just found this fic-i love the picture you paint of the future. Would love to read more from this family!
CCNinjaPants chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Aww that was adorable! I can just imagine the mini-Rigsbys :D So adorable! Haha this fic just made me realize how much of a little kid I am :D I'm a teen and I still call Mum and Dad Mummy and Daddy all the time, plus I sleep with teddybears :D haha that's hilarious!

CC
xx Guess xx chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Love this story! It's fluffy, cute, and realistic. Amazing job!
Forest Princess chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was so sweet, i loved it, keep writing
elosun chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Enjoyed this-love seeing future Wayne/Grace and their happy family. I like to think that this is possible! Love how you write them, and I do hope you post some other stories with this family you've created-little snapshots into their lives!
GraceVanPelt Fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great story i love stories about Grace and Wayne in the future
Rigspelt Shipper chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
this was so awesome! sweet and funny at the same time )

you should write more rigspelt stories, especially now that the lack of "rigspeltness" is killing me lol

keep up the amazing work ; )
JRRS chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was a really nice story and I fully enjoyed reading it. I hope you write more stories about them, there arent many and you are great at it.
WaitingForHope chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
love it love it love it! that is such a cute story, and i can imagine that thats how its gonna turn out! glad the kids have normal names, and not named after other team members! cant you have a follow up to baby no. 5?

Lisa