Reviews for Memoirs of a Forgotten Family
Gadget V Lonx chapter 28 . 7/15
amazing this chapter was both a sigh of relief to see Vector was alright and a laugh at the end of it when Vector realized that he was being trained by Shadow, keep up with the good work I hope to see more of this story soon.
Gadget V Lonx chapter 27 . 7/14
Wow amazing story so far and an amazing chapter as well I hope that there will ve more soon cause I juat binged this entire story in two days
TheSmashPro chapter 28 . 4/7/2019
This is really good, however, I have an idea, what if Maia was actually revealed to be Tails' cousin? I just can't wait to see how this will end. Also, please make a sequel to this or just continue past chapter 30.
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 21 . 1/3/2018
I'm guessing Shadow was about to say freak, but didn't because Vector told him about the incident with Beans mom.
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 10 . 1/1/2018
One year old be stronger!
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 3 . 1/1/2018
Hmm, I wonder if Tails will enter her adventure with sonic and get her nickname from the canon
WatermelonShark chapter 28 . 7/24/2017
Please continue.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/3/2017
cool
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
I can't wait to see what Maia is like as a teenager! I wonder how Shadow would feel about boys and Maia becoming a woman. Anyways great work!
John chapter 28 . 6/7/2016
:) Love it. Can't wait to see those lessons
Guest chapter 28 . 9/27/2015
Where is the next part? I wanna see how vector, Maia, and shadow are doing, how school is for Maia, if anyone will call her 'little mai', if the MUSE, distraction, and mb will be back, and if sonic ever comes in the story.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/10/2015
Why is it so great? The fluff, the plot, the MUSE! It's all great.
ARoyalJoker chapter 28 . 4/12/2015
I love this story! Keep writing! Oh, and trust me, I know your muse problems.

...

Oh, mine says hi.
merlin chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
this is one of my favorate fanfic and ive seen it so many times i could probably say what happens in order but im not going to ruin it for other people but i will say that i think you could have made it at least a littlebit longer and tell muse i said hi :D
ScreamingInSilence chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
This thing is far, far too saccharine with not enough dark moments, and I will be highly disappointed if I haven't developed a serious case of sweet teeth by the end of it.
In short, to paraphrase a famous fast food corporation: I'm loving it.