Reviews for Survival of the Fallen
sassy973 chapter 46 . 8/22/2014
Please finish this story I loved it update soon
UntouchablRogue chapter 46 . 7/10/2014
I've read this fanfic twice...yes twice and I love it! I sooo wish u would update it it's that freakin good!
SerinSykes chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
What a disturbing image! But funny. I am completely hooked on this fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Rogue would be better if she was comic/cartoon version where she has full control of her powers
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
You need rogue to have wolverines healing juggernauts strength and durability jeans telekinesis so she can fly and quicksilvers speed unless of course she can absorb vamp speed and strength then just wolvs healing jeans telekinesis highs durability
Neia chapter 46 . 10/4/2013
Its been more than a year since you udpated and left us with a cliffhanger. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I miss reading this amazing story and I need more.
n3rdg1rl1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I've always loved your stories. I just found this one and now I'm engrossed. Thank you for writing such great worlds for me to escape to! 3
Guest chapter 46 . 9/16/2013
I love ur story plz update soon. I'll go crazy if not lol
Neia chapter 46 . 9/9/2013
Please please update soon! This story is so amazing and Ive been waiting a whole year for an update!
ErsatzE chapter 34 . 5/10/2013
Oh my! First Van Helsing and now Jack Sparrow! I'm sure you enjoy yourself, introducing this new characters!
This is so funny. Mouaaah!

PS: Sorry for my English, it is not my native language.
ErsatzE chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
This is so brilliant!
Your story is very dense but clear. It is such a pleasure to read you.
Honestly, this is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read.
Thank you.
Only a small correction: in French, you say "chérie" for a female and "chéri" for a male, not "cher".
Maniac Productions chapter 46 . 3/10/2013
Please continue this amazing story! I absolutely love it and the whole concept of it. You are an amazing writer and this story reflects your talent splendidly. I really hope you continue on with this story.
Emzy2k11 chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
The vampires are kind of annoying me how they are being so cocky thinking they could easily defeat the mutants but technically they don't stand a chance lol they could easily be defeated by the x men it isn't even funny how easy it would be for the x men and other mutants.
Almecestris chapter 46 . 12/22/2012
WTF MAN. Like. WHAT THE FRICK. This story is so freaking good! I've never read stories from this fandom crossover before but I'm really glad that I gave this a shot when I first read the summary. Great characterization, plot, pace, realism (balance in terms of strength between the conflicting sides I mean, because seriously this is anything but real). LOVE IT. LOVING IT. UGH. ERIK NORTHMAN. 'NUFF SAID.
opalheart12 chapter 46 . 12/6/2012
I love this. I really really love this story. Pleeeeease update soon!