Reviews for NGE: Your Happy Years
Firest chapter 2 . 2/13
Nifty. Shame it's another one of your "ends on a cliffhanger" stories.
Panther2G chapter 2 . 2/5
A fascinating concept with really interesting potential. A shame it was abandoned. I would have loved to see where you went with this.

As always, you write some of the most hilarious first meetings. Touji and Shinji were great.

And man, poor, poor Asuka. She needs all the hugs. Good on Kaji for staying with her to keep her alive and as functional as she is, but sad for him that it kept him and Misato apart for even longer. Those two need each other as much as anyone.
omnimon12 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
...WHAT.
Gemini011 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Well gee, would have liked to see where this one went, but oh well. Interesting set up, definitely in keeping with the tone I'm used to enjoying in your other stuff.
Faraway-R chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Will this story be continued someday?
watchdog210 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Ok, once again you have succeeded in weaving a tight, gripping sorry with just enough humor to make me laugh out loud, and them just stopped.

What gives?

Added to faves.
dzk87 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
This story is all kinds of awesome, similar to ND... wants more.
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
hmm im liking this so far
may need to read nobody dies...
pls continue this
scorpioneldar
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Wow. Six more years really does make all the difference, doesn't it? Shinji's got a spine, and backup, and is possessed by his mom. Baring that last one, he's in a much better position than he was in cannon. Maybe. Rei looks like she's ready to unleash her inner Zyuu on Shinji at her first opportunity, which would be very awkward with Yui still trying to get his attention from every reflective surface in the area.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if SEELE getting leaked was entirely Gendo's idea. Considering that it would have happened just after Units 00-02 became fully functional, it makes quite a bit of sense.

Zeruel descends on Bethany Base. To be met by Asuka in Unit 05. Yeah, I am in complete agreement with Rei on this one; that island is "completely, and utterly, screwed."

Keep up the great work!
Everettspartisan chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Nice story - a novel take on things as far as I can tell, and made me laugh a couple of times.

Hope this catches an update at some point.
Darklooshkin chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I love your stuff. That said, I think that one definition of Hell is being stuck as Asuka in one of your fics. Does she ever catch a break?

Oh, and please please update this... awesomeness!
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Awesome. Simply, purely awesome. This could rival even Nobody Dies for pure hilarity and awesomeness. I can't even manage to read more than two sentences without bursting out in laughter.

Oh dear God, this is great!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I coughed up a lung while I was laughing so hard, thank you kindly.

Great story!
Unsigned chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Lulz.
Aelfyre chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Good start, hope you plan on continuing at some point. Question though, what the hell was up with the end of the first chapter? Was Shinji imagining that Yui came back to life in his body?
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010