Reviews for Dawn of a New Age
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Oh, right, forgot about what Grim was doing to Sam and Sandy. Anyway, good fight scenes, and here's hoping you don't kill half the cast this time around.

TweenisodeOrange chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Ah, yes, British understatement is so much fun.
aslan333 chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
good chapter.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
Was that Undergrowth by any chance? Though I find it hard to believe he'd be on the human side of a human/nonhuman war.

Anyway, can't wait to see the big fight.

TweenisodeOrange chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
Dude, harsh...

Oh my gosh this is soooo intense! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh, and you forgot the opening quotation marks on one of the last sentences. Just though I'd let you know.
nightmaster000 chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
wow this is a very interesting story and you've created quite the monster here with Grim and his plan is now revealed what will the heroes do now can't wait to find out
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
I liked Grim's explanation of his plans and how he tied everything together - although, him being a total racist towards non-humans is a little off-putting. No wonder Vlad's plotting against him.

And I liked the reveal of the Masked Girl's identity (or identities, whatever), although her (their) motive seems a little mundane.

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next.

TweenisodeOrange chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
Aw, son of a nutcracker. lol

Yay for plot coming together! I liked the part with Walker taunting Merc, that was really in-character for the ghost. He still gives me the creeps for no apparent reason.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
I like how everything is tying together with everyone entering the fortress; I especially liked the Merc/Marines/GIW versus Walker and goons scene, if only for how Walker pointed out how stupid it is for the soldiers not to believe in fairies after all this.

Can't wait to what happens next.

TweenisodeOrange chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
Well, Danny can now officially call himself Captain Crash: Non-lethal crash landings for all occasions.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
I liked how they stole the helicopter, and Danny's complaints at the end. And I liked the scene with the military forces "working together" (that bit actually seemed rather realistic).

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
Let me just say that my favorite part was Bishop finally shutting the GIW guys up. I'm sure he enjoyed that.

And I can't wait to see what happens when the heroes get into Grim's fortress.

TweenisodeOrange chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
Oh yeah! Helicopter ride! I think Merc would have figured it out sooner, but hey, you're the writer!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Yeah, he's pretty inhumane. Makes Negaduck look like a TO'd petty thief. (Sorry, watching too much Darkwing Duck again)
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Well, Dan's not human, so at least he's got an excuse. As for Grim... well, you can stretch the "parental abuse" excuse only so far.

Anyway, I like how Bishop convinced O and K not to shoot down Phantom when he was carrying the others, and how Merc was so easily able to convince Timmy's parents of the change of destination. Meanwhile, I'm really getting curious as to who this Masked Girl is supposed to be - can't wait to see who she is. And I also can't wait to see what happens when everyone arrives in Moscow.