Reviews for Dawn of a New Age
TweenisodeOrange chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Poor Bishop... Well, I hope the kids don't get in trouble when they crash the party.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Hmm, so Vlad's plotting against Grim, huh? Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Meanwhile, I look forward to seeing how the heroes crash the party (especially to see if they fight the lesser villains), and what those codes mean - I'm no good with codes, so I'm not even gonna try and crack them. I'll just wait and see.

TweenisodeOrange chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Well, he's definately got a Feudian excuse...but still a complete jerk. Someone needs to seek therapy. Really good therapy. I'll make a call to Artemis Fowl...
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Well, I suppose I can sympathize with Grim after getting those glimpses of his past, but just because he's got an excuse doesn't make him any less of a monster. It says something about a character when even Vlad is disturbed by him.

Meanwhile, I can't wait to see who this "Masked Girl" is.

TweenisodeOrange chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Hey, nice job with Merc! I'm glad you started updating this again, it's really got me wondering what's going on. Anyhow, good luck with the writing. I'll try and finish the challenge tonight.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Hmm, can't wait to see if/how Crocker's involved with Grim, and what Grim's planning to do to Sandy and Tootie.

Oh, and I loved the GIW's theory that ghost Stalin is behind this, and how they actually bought Bishop's sarcasm that Stalin has drinks with Napoleon and Caesar every Tuesday.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
I liked how their idea of disguising is wearing trench coats and fedoras. Yeah, like that's not gonna stick out.

And I'm surprised to see Grim apparently trying to give Sam her plant powers back - can't wait to see what happens there. Oh, and while Grim may be a monster, I do admit he pulls it off well.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
I liked the fight at the temple, especially how Tino and Spongebob scared off their mercenaries without using the power of the temple. And the explanation didn't sound too bad to me (I've heard worse).

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Okay, I understand Danny and Spongebob being involved as well, but I'm surprised at you using Tino and Bloo as well - I know this isn't NU compliant, but I don't see why you had use these two.

Although, I'm not too surprised by the fact that Grim's a Complete Monster (the name's kind of a give away).

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Hmm, judging by Chester not remembering who AJ is, is the Doctor Who idea you're using the "cracks" thing from Season 5? But then, why does Timmy remember - does it have something to do with that weird voice? I look forward to seeing what it was talking about.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hmm, another one of your stories I probably should have read earlier. This prologue's already gotten me intrigued, and I will quickly read the rest of the story to catch up. I'm especially looking forward to seeing what Plasmius and Grim are up to, and just who/what Grim is - anyone who quotes Rassilon (yes, I got the DW quote at the end) can't be good news.

TweenisodeOrange chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Well... I don't know what to think of Grimm, I don't know enough about him... I guess he's the typical mysterious villian trying to take over the world... but considering your previous stories, I'm sure there's more to it.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
That is NOT the Kremlin!

Heheh. Good chapter.

When on earth is the next part of the happy fluffy reviews coming out?
TweenisodeOrange chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
"Welcome to Mother Russia, Comrades." Ironically I just watched Air Force One a few days ago, and that line reminded me of that movie.

Too bad about you computer crashing. The same thing happened to my brother's computer last week.
TrixieStixs chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Wow... consider my mind blown! I can't wait to read more of this bad boy. Although the plot seems generic now, it can go anywhere you want it to!

Can't wait to see where it goes, TrixieStixs.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »