Reviews for Broken
Furby booms suck chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Fuc ing bich I love Nessie u moster
nakala chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
this was some kind of story really

poor leah and blast all the cullens

i liked bit sad and unnerving but i liked
AceCade chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This wa really good.
ImDaMnShOrtaNdPrOuD chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I cried when Harry was killed - but I cheered so loudly the moment Renesmee's neck was snapped. How could she do that! ? Well...okay, I'm not surprised she'd do that, but seriously...to little Harry. The tears are still falling, my heart keeps thumping like a flat tire. You need to revive Harry! My poor, poor Harry! So...he's not mine, technically he belongs to you, Jacob, and leah, and whatnot. But seriously, his cries of being dragged into the forest - I just wanted to leap through the screen, snatch him up, hug him and tell him I'd never let a big, bad, blood-sucking parasite touch him again - let alone a HALF big, bad, blood-sucking parasite. He didn't deserve it, but Renesmee sure as hell did.

Wonderful angst:)

~charlotte
ButtercupsRevenge chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Bloody good stuff! I always knew renameme was bad news! As for jazzy i secretly hoped it would have been bella in on it, or at least being riped apart by seth or something for justifing what mini bitch did :( arggggh death to the whiney selfish ones hip hip hooraaahhh
Christina Gordon chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
that was funny how nessie died
Dark Latinas chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Dam i was hoping you would write another chapter.

But it was good. I would be crying if i wasn't so pissed off at the demon spawn and her demon family! I feel so sorry for Jake and Leah. Mostly Leah because she finally had someone that made her happy and the the demon family just took it away from her. GRRRRRRR!

But over all it was good.
Samlanova chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I cried after reading this...

Poor Harry, I hope so blood sucking pieces of shit were All destroyed! Thanks again for another amazing story! You made my day!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was great! I feel so bad for Leah and Jake and all the wolves! and especially for the poor baby, i can not believe that Renesme and Jasper would do that! the poor, poor child did not deserve that. I am glad that Jake took care of Renesme and Jasper, great job with this story!
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
i would like to know the link to the story

seems interesting

oh how it made me sad
JacobFan chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
THIS WAS AMAZING! So sad... but amazing!
smo12987 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow, that is seriously dark and sad. I wanted to kick Nessie's ass 100 times over! I kinda wished it had been Leah to kill the b*tch, but whatever, I'm just happy the imprint is dead!
Tatiana Ekaterina chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Um, tragedy much? This is an everyone must suffer kick! Very intense. Reminds me of in the books, when they say if one wolf even accidentally kills the subject of another imprint they'd have to fight to the death cause it'd be that painful. Personally I don't see any of the characters willingingly hurting each other after what happened in Breaking Dawn, but if a tragic accident occurred, I wonder if it would break Jacob's bond. I don't know. Sad!
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
OH my fucking god!

I was crying Kei! Truly and fully crying! On my knees crying! Almost howling!

I just dont know what to say! You have left me speechless and sad! I am just so upset right now, I am going to cry over a tub of ice cream! *sobs uncontrollably sliding chocolate ice cream into mouth*

Even the chocolate makes me sad! *Lies on the couch crying, until partner puts a hand on shoulder*

"Are you okay babe?" He asks.

"Dont FUCKING touch me asshole!" I scream and sob more.

He tries to sit down next to me and hug me and I just hit against his chest!

"I HATE you... I fucking hate you Jacob!" The screaming turns into a soft whisper and my partner holds me tighter, telling me that twilight is just a story.

I look up at him, with fire in my eyes and push him away.

"How dare you..." I hiss.

"Please babe, not again!" He sighs.

"You know what! FUCK YOU! FUCK JACOB BLACK and FUCK You!" I scream.

"You already said fuck you!"

I huff and walk away, throwing myself on to the bed and crying into the soft pillow, mumbuling how i will get my revenge on Jacob Black! For LEAH... and for HARRY!

*sobs more pulling laptop close hugging it*

"Oh Kei, you have broken my heart! Its so broken, and i dont know what will fix it. I fucking despise Jake right now and my love will never be the same"

*reaches over to grab cell and dials John's number*

"John" I sob into the phone.

"Baby baby what happened?"

"Jacob fucking black happened!" *sobs uncontrolably.

"I'll be there soon... shhh its okay babe breathe!"

I put the phone back down and hugs the laptop again.

Mumbles under breathe "You better fix this Kei..." Crys again like a baby.

Oh so as you can tell I am totally sad and fucked in the head. I loved it, as much as a blackwater fan can love a story, where Leah and Jakes son is murdered by a fucking LEECH!

No but seriously, I loved it.

P.S - I left you a message on Jacob Black n Pack! I dont think I am ever going to pick Jacob in the WILF program! EVER!

P.P.S - I love you even though you make me sad! :)
TeamJacob22 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wow that was intense. i read dumbstruck yesterday and this totally reminds me of it.

Renesmee is an evil monster and i can't believe Isabella "oh it was an accident". she such a retard. the Cullens think that Renesmee is the most important child in the world. it's like so what she killed a kid she's way more important.