Reviews for The Newest Slave
redsnivy chapter 3 . 3/24
i would counjure up...shoot i don't know...this is hard what do you give a child murder/dream deamon for a preasent...what kids?...maybe
sweetchika chapter 32 . 11/19/2013
Please update soon. I beg of you
Aimee chapter 32 . 11/13/2013
I know it's been a very long time since you updated, but I just read your story tonight and you have to finish. I want to know how it ends with Anne.
Chocoholics Unite chapter 32 . 9/30/2013
Jerald Petrov chapter 32 . 2/23/2013
hmm... I started reading today, and I end up having to wait for the climax... How fitting...
Maxine I love Erik chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
An Exspensive dimond knife sharpener. Lol! They'll never get dull then!
Maxine I love Erik chapter 32 . 2/22/2012
Once again a very good chapter! can't wait to read more but I shall be patient. I'll keep rereading your story over and over again until you post more.

Also how are you doing and how are things?

Radioactive-Pingu chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
What a strange dream. Like one of those that are scarey at the time but you end up laughing at them as soon as you wake up. Made me gigle anyway. I have no idea what I'd give him though.
MikesAngel97 chapter 32 . 9/13/2011
Just gotta say... AMAZING! I am a HUGE Freddy fan & you've done amazing work! Deffinitely goin on my favs list! ...I cried so hard when she killed Freddy lol
slashersister chapter 32 . 7/7/2011
that poor girl. so strong so willing for Freddy. she is perfict rtry as hard as you can to get the next chapter up. i will be watching for the next
SawZelda chapter 32 . 7/6/2011
Can't wait for a update. I hope Freddy doesn't kill her, he deserves some love :)
MaliciousScampers chapter 32 . 6/19/2011
Epic chapter! Oh god I would LOVE to do that to a therapist one day!

Update as soon as you can! I'm eager to read more c:
Acro111 chapter 32 . 6/19/2011
Oh Wow...I have been waiting for this and it was worth it. The chapter was beautifully written! I hope Anne will be okay. But this is beautifuly written and I can't wait for the next chapter.
slashersister chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
i have seen all of the NOES movies (even the remake and Freddy vs. Jason) i think Jackie was scairer but robert was hotter (and they todally changed the history about freddy in the remake)
ForeverDarkMoon chapter 31 . 2/10/2011
I love the story! I really want to know what happened next and what Freddy says. Great story love it! ]