Reviews for Neji Gaiden
Hi chapter 3 . 12/21/2019
The first Howard's wife had red hair btw, but I agree
sillymandym chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
This was so gooooooood.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2018
If there is no NejiTen anymore in the Manga... You could make a NEW ending for the War! After all, no one likes the war...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2018
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEE
MunchyCookies chapter 6 . 6/25/2018
I hope you one day update this got to be one of the best fics I have read.
Utopia Empire chapter 4 . 2/22/2018
Hey it's amazing! The romance was building slowly over the course of four years. No OOC, everything is so natural and a cheek kiss after 50k words? You are amazingly patient!
SayuriMasaAnime7 chapter 4 . 11/24/2017
Too much fluffiness! You are going to kill me with this NejiTen love! This whole story is to die for! You've captured every single element of team Gai's personalities! You are one inspiring and eloquent writer! Just how you make me feel good! Arigatou!
SayuriMasaAnime7 chapter 3 . 11/24/2017
NejiTen 5ever! I praise you for this wonderful NejiTen fluff! Arigatou!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2017
you did an excellent job
s0ulmatch3r chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON, PRETTY PLEASE!

I know you said you're busy but please! Don't forget about us! I would think that when you do get free time, you want to use it doing things for yourself, but we still love you and you're writing, and we hope that you will write for us during at least some of your free time!

UPDATE SOON PLEEAAASSEEE
anon049 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Oh. You did change your name.
Pirika Anna Usui Kyoyama 0116 chapter 6 . 5/25/2017
omg this story is incredibly well written plus the development of their relationship is also well explained ;-; to be honest I don't understand why Kishimoto never wrote scenes like the way you did hhh but yeah Great job even though your last update was years back but well I just wanna let you know you're a great author and thank you for this ! NejiTen is my forever Naruto OTP even though you know Neji is dead already huhu :( I really love them both I think they deserve happiness afterall the pain they've been through especially Neji ;-; I think his death was really retarted and that he should have married Tenten and have kids to on the boruto series IT'S SO OBVIOUS they are for each other plus the chemistry ;3; their childreb would be freakin powerful hahaha anyways enough with the ramblings you really swayed my emotions a lot! Keep up the good work!
n00b chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Don't know if you'll see this, but I'm reading this 7 years late and I love it. Even though there are a few grammatical errors and misplaced words, I was too interested in the story to care. Your writing was beautiful nonetheless. I loved seeing Neji's transformation from a selfish loner to someone who came to care for his team as friends. Also, this is one of the only Nejiten fics I've read so far that keeps Neji and Tenten in character, with their relationship progressing at a reasonable pace. You've done an excellent job at creating Team Gai's own plot to fit in with actual canon, which is hard to find in a fic. I wish you could continue, but oh well...if it's not meant to be... :(
s0ulmatch3r chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
PLEAAE UPDAAAAATTTTEEE
verysadtimes chapter 6 . 1/13/2017
Great piece of work, even if it won't be continued