Reviews for Trial by Fire
beautiful :)
Narges chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
it still is amazing :)
Narges chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
it was so sad reading this chapter and so well written. thank you
Narges chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
jasper's feeling were beautifully described through alice's pov. it would be wxactly what I'd feel it was me instead of him.
her illusion chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
a little repetitive(but i suppose that cant be avoided)but niceee
Saij Emrys chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
Just read both stories in two days with no regrets about hardly moving from the couch! I'm going to start the Eclipse one later this week so you'd best write faster!
Louey06 chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
This was a wonderful story. You were great at all the angst. And really how culd anythign related to new Moon not be an angst fest? I especially loved Jasper in this one, he sure had a terrible time of it. Dealing with his own guilt and everyone elses sorrow. Nice story!
LAB1 chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
Amazing srory! I couldn't put it down! You have a great talent!
rrwqueenrider chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
great ending! I cant wait to start the next one! That one's gonna be awesome to read!
rrwqueenrider chapter 18 . 1/13/2012
That lemon dang near killed me too! It was nice to see feral sexy Jasper and Alice, though I certainly love tender Jalice and smoldering, sultry Jalice as well. But hot damn! You did a wonderful job handling their reunion and resolution. I was so worried when Jasper brought it up but then I knew it had to work out because there was no way he'd let Alice leave his side again with her thinking he was angry with her.
rrwqueenrider chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
This is the chapter I've been dying to read since I started the story and you certainly did not disappoint! That first phone call had me in tears, seeing how it affected both of them. The joy everyone experienced at the good news was so uplifting and I loved the conversation between Rose and Jasper and how he embraced her. And my favorite scene of all ws that moment they first reunite. That moment hs stuck with me since SM wrote it and it is just so beautiful and expresses their relationship so perfectly. You wrote it so well and I absolutely cannot wait to keep reading!
rrwqueenrider chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Another great chapter! Alice's pain at seeing Jasper so utterly broke was so moving! And Jasper's plans to end himself, so savage and completely unlike everything I associate with him since Alice saved him! To see him going so far back to that level of violence is a true measure of how completely it would ruin him if Alice was killed. Wow! I am so thorughly enjoying your stories!
rrwqueenrider chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Words cannot come close to describing how I feel right now. So have my tears. Tears for Jasper, tears for Alice, for Bella, for Edward, for Carlisle, Esme, Emmett and even for Rosalie. My chest is aching as if Jasper's agony were my own. Wow! Just wow!
rrwqueenrider chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Jasper Alice Snow Perfection! They are absolutely adorable! Plus, add in some smoldering snow sex and this chapter was a GREAT read!
rrwqueenrider chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Another amazing chapter! The scene you painted of Carlisle grieving was absolutely heartbreaking. He is the strength of the family, calm, under control, but always so compassionate. It is so moving to see him break down so completely, but only when he was alone so that no one else could see how much pain he was in as well. Wow!