Reviews for Quagmire
Anon chapter 36 . 9/3
It's been so long... Any update on part 2? You have not updated your website in 2 years I hope you are still planning to write it - eventually.
OriksGaming chapter 36 . 7/15
At least mark this story as complete please. I passed over it every time I saw it for over six months because I thought I would be disappointed that it wasn't finished.
airbenderfangirl27 chapter 1 . 3/1
Bravo! The characters were so amazingly written and such an interesting story. I literally read this so quickly. Please post part 2!
Lunaris-wind chapter 36 . 12/24/2015
Argh! I hate that this ends sending me to a part two! I love the story, and it felt like it naturally fit into the movies as you made it. I really look forward to reading the next installment.
arryn chapter 36 . 11/30/2015
"Skywalker will love you next"

I can't wait.
Ballmaster chapter 36 . 10/24/2015
Just finished the entire story in a day and despite the many years that have passed since an update, I'm hoping similar to blank's empire son, you have a sequel planned as well (fingers crossed), because to be honest, this is quite the epic story, characterisations of almost every character was spot on, and that epilogue leaves us hanging for more. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 10/20/2015
Great story.
Darth Marrs chapter 36 . 9/17/2015
Given the pending removal of all Zahns characters, this was a nice reminder of the best parts of the old EU. Thank you for sharing this.
UnknownFigment chapter 36 . 8/27/2015
I've seen this basic concept before, but this was by far the best execution of it I've ever seen. Mara was very convincing, her path from Hand to defector was realistic, and not overly quick, and overall I really enjoyed it all. The characters I recognized were spot on, and the characters I didn't were neat as well.
After so many years, I suspect part 2 isn't coming, but after reading this, I wish it was.
Tolandiel94 chapter 36 . 6/8/2015
Wish you would write part 2
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Good start.
However...
I'm assuming, by the summary, that Shira is suppose to be Mara under an alias. Shira Brie, however, is an entirely different character that infiltrated the alliance. Just saying.
Like the beginning! :)
Angelalex242 chapter 36 . 12/19/2014
Well, hopefully, in this universe, Luke and Mara hook up quicker.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/28/2014
I keep checking back to see if there's any work on a sequel. This is such a great Luke/Mara story - you really get them and present them in such a believable way. Please write more!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 36 . 6/27/2014
This was a neat story. I look forward to more! Part 2, yaya!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 34 . 6/27/2014