Reviews for Quagmire
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 9/19
Lol the Force is a great matchmaker
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 9/19
Brilliantly done Luke
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/19
So is Mara on a mission or does she actually like Luke?
Kallie49 chapter 36 . 1/30
Incredible novel. You did an amazing job - thanks for sharing! Wish part 2 was out there - I would love to read your version of Mara joining up with Karrde, coming back to the Alliance somehow, maybe even Thrawn - but this was just wonderful. I especially love your Rogue Squadron :)
Kallie49 chapter 34 . 1/30
Amazing chapter. Luke's strength of character and strength in the Force is incredible. And you manage to make the reader feel compassion for Mara, just like Luke does, even in the face of all her hatred. Wow.
Kallie49 chapter 17 . 1/29
For some reason I forgot Shira Brie was one of Lumiya's names - yikes. Hope Luke wises up to her soon. It's also disconcerting to have Mara still be the enemy here when I'm used to liking her. I hope the seeds of discontent planted with Palpatine's lie will lead her to choosing the light side. Great story.
Kallie49 chapter 2 . 1/28
I've read stories between the movies before but never such a compelling look at Luke and Leia during this time. Amazing so far. Will probably take some time to finish but just wanted to say how much I'm loving it so far!
Anonymous Rex chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
I'll be honest, I was expecting Shira to be Mara. Not sure if I should be disappointed or not.
jlluh chapter 36 . 11/25/2017
Excellent fic. I usually don't enjoy long fics that don't change the plot significantly, but I really enjoyed this one.
SarahBeth chapter 36 . 11/1/2017
I loved, loved, loved this fic, and am still stopping by occasionally to see if part 2 has surfaced. I'm still hoping that you'll write it. This is an awesome story, and it deserves to continue!
Emerald Stag chapter 36 . 5/12/2017
Great story! I had a lot of fun reading through and seeing Mara's journey undercover and how the experience with Luke and his friends slowly changed her for the better. I really came to like Deena, Wedge and Lando as side characters in embracing Mara. Nice job! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
Burn Jedi Burn
lol
Yeap, that's indeed how you portrayed this Deena.
*chuckles* that was funny.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 36 . 3/26/2017
Underrated as fuck.

I was slumming the star wars archive and did not expect to find this masterpiece.

Great work can't wait to read the next one.
becgate chapter 36 . 2/4/2017
Read this story again! So awesome! So epic! Still waiting for part two...it would be super amazing if you came back and started writing again! Thank you for all the hard work you've done for this story! !
Driver madness chapter 36 . 1/20/2017