Reviews for Quagmire
SarahBeth chapter 36 . 11/1
I loved, loved, loved this fic, and am still stopping by occasionally to see if part 2 has surfaced. I'm still hoping that you'll write it. This is an awesome story, and it deserves to continue!
Emerald Stag chapter 36 . 5/12
Great story! I had a lot of fun reading through and seeing Mara's journey undercover and how the experience with Luke and his friends slowly changed her for the better. I really came to like Deena, Wedge and Lando as side characters in embracing Mara. Nice job! :)
Burn Jedi Burn
lol
Yeap, that's indeed how you portrayed this Deena.
*chuckles* that was funny.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 36 . 3/26
Underrated as fuck.

I was slumming the star wars archive and did not expect to find this masterpiece.

Great work can't wait to read the next one.
becgate chapter 36 . 2/4
Read this story again! So awesome! So epic! Still waiting for part two...it would be super amazing if you came back and started writing again! Thank you for all the hard work you've done for this story! !
Driver madness chapter 36 . 1/20
Any news on part 2 I have read this story twice now and I need a part 2
Anon chapter 36 . 9/3/2016
It's been so long... Any update on part 2? You have not updated your website in 2 years I hope you are still planning to write it - eventually.
OriksGaming chapter 36 . 7/15/2016
At least mark this story as complete please. I passed over it every time I saw it for over six months because I thought I would be disappointed that it wasn't finished.
airbenderfangirl27 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Bravo! The characters were so amazingly written and such an interesting story. I literally read this so quickly. Please post part 2!
Lunaris-wind chapter 36 . 12/24/2015
Argh! I hate that this ends sending me to a part two! I love the story, and it felt like it naturally fit into the movies as you made it. I really look forward to reading the next installment.
arryn chapter 36 . 11/30/2015
"Skywalker will love you next"

I can't wait.
Ballmaster chapter 36 . 10/24/2015
Just finished the entire story in a day and despite the many years that have passed since an update, I'm hoping similar to blank's empire son, you have a sequel planned as well (fingers crossed), because to be honest, this is quite the epic story, characterisations of almost every character was spot on, and that epilogue leaves us hanging for more. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 10/20/2015
Great story.
Darth Marrs chapter 36 . 9/17/2015
Given the pending removal of all Zahns characters, this was a nice reminder of the best parts of the old EU. Thank you for sharing this.
UnknownFigment chapter 36 . 8/27/2015
I've seen this basic concept before, but this was by far the best execution of it I've ever seen. Mara was very convincing, her path from Hand to defector was realistic, and not overly quick, and overall I really enjoyed it all. The characters I recognized were spot on, and the characters I didn't were neat as well.
After so many years, I suspect part 2 isn't coming, but after reading this, I wish it was.