Reviews for An Eternity of Damnation
Voysey chapter 22 . 12/27/2015
So, as I cannot respond to the last anonymous review, let me tell you, I understand where you're coming from, which is why (if you've read anything recent I've added to this) I know this story is a shambles and makes no sense which is why there is a SECOND VERSION I have made which is updated and makes much more sense. So please, before you shit on my work from when I was 16, read the other one, maybe that will be more to your liking, or maybe not. And this is fanfiction for a reason cocker, so, soz like but my OC will be staying ta (Y) thanks for your constructive criticism.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Honestly you have really lost me with story. It started good but you lost me with your OC you made him to important . Also New York dosn't exists in the LOK universe. Also when it comes to Raziel I'm not sure if you played the games but Raziel at the beginning was fueled by revenge, his slaying of his brothers is very important as this is were he gains his massive power. He and Kain are the most powerful beings in LOK . I'm really sad how this happened
ladyasile chapter 21 . 4/1/2012
Wow, it's been almost a year? Didn't know that. lol.

But why stop there? D: I hope you have more written by now. ;)
Aquarius Seth chapter 21 . 3/31/2012
Nice to see another installment.
Proud Saiyan chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Nice job.
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
Wonderful. You put a lot of time into this, and it shows! Love that Vera is making more of an appearance and that you donated time to poor Rahab! 3
ladyasile chapter 20 . 3/26/2011
"Why does this dysfunctional, but wonderful girl have such an effect on me?" - Absolutely my favorite line!

And if you're sick, you shouldn't push yourself too much. We can patiently wait for updates, you know. ;)
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END? I'm glad Alexi met with Becca but I'm sad they never got their happy ending. :( Yaay Vera! _ Please updateeeeee again!
ladyasile chapter 19 . 3/7/2011
Aw, I feel so bad for Becca and Alexi. :(
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
Fantastic. Loved Lexi's story...it was filled with so much detail I was actually thinking 'this probably took her a while to write...' then I read the 2 and a half hours thing and I knew I was right! I hope you get the chance to update weekly again! :D It seems like you're getting back into it and I definitely missed it!
ladyasile chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
YESSSSSSSS! I did love this chapter. Thank YOU SO MUCH for updating.
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
Lexi has a sister? BUM BUM BUMMM! Love it, as always. Like Kia's firey personailty! and ugh everytime I read Vera's name I know I must update...one more it's just I wanna make it perfect! _ but please continue on. hope that essay gets done but I more importantly can't wait for another update! x)
ladyasile chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Okay, I'm intrigued with the new character. Really hope you share some more information about her soon. ( (Why do you always leave so many cliffhangers? XD)
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 16 . 1/18/2011
hahah The Great Gatsby is icky but I'm glad you've found the time to wirte another chapter instead of work on that! xD This was wonderful! I'm sad it wasn't Umah, but it wasn't logical for her to be back on her own; Lexi was right. / can't wait for another update!
ladyasile chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
-I press the knife harder onto her throat, an anger slowing flaring inside me. "Throw what you want at me, I would happily lay my life on the line to make sure the prophecy happens, and I grantee you, it will happen." Then, as she lets out a loud and mechanical laughter, I quickly slice her throat, my face, hands and torso suddenly lathered in her dirty blood, the laughing cut off midway replaced by a gurgling sound. I feel her body slump, and I let it go and turn my back in her. The sound of her body hitting the floor seems to echo for miles, then the clattering of the knife following it as I also drop that to the floor.-

I love this paragraph so much. Wonderful word usage, in my opinion.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »