Reviews for A Forest for the Trees
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
What a beautiful one...
The You of Yesterday chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is lovely. I've always felt that Kakashi, famous as he is, has never been and will never be acknowledged in the way his father, the Sannin and his sensei were, or the way Naruto is, and he's ok with that. But I still feel that somewhere he must feel a bit underappreciated...
PWTMC chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was really awesome.

I loved Kakashi as Hokage, too! Great fic :D
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I really admire your writing and this stroy was no exception :)
horseygurl89 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
a beautifully written piece. very inspiring.
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
God, this was so incredibly beautiful. You are such a gifted writer. It was just so beautiful. So sad but also hopeful, there, and I loved it even though it was so sad.

It also gives me inspiration to work on a story that I have left on hiatus (terrible me), so I will no doubt be coming back to reread this to reinspire me to work on the story when I have more time.

Thank you for sharing this. It is wonderful. I feel almost weird saying that because of the subject matter, but I still think it's okay to really like the story even though it's so sad.

Eldr
Lonski chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Nice little one-shot. Interesting and a quite sentimental concept. I liked it.

Sadly there's not much to say because its only a chapter long but I don't think it could be much longer, unless you decided to write more of it then I'd read and make this review more in-depth.

Well-written as per-usual. :P

Lonski
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hope, strength, and perseverance came across wonderfully as the story concluded. Good work!
silver dot dot dot chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
its really good, you know, even though its sad and all. it could be more than a one-shot, but i think i like it as it is right now. you can really make it so creatively and i thank you for that so i have something to read during the summer!

anyways keep on writing these awesome fictions!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Yikes-certainly is depressing but you did an amazing job with it. I like how Obito helped bring Kakashi back to his feet and the repetition of "He is Hokage today" really did wonders for the structure of the story. :)