Reviews for The Puzzle of us
stepner chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! one of the best slexie fanfics...
Enciii chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
this is so incredible. 3 :D
driver picks the music chapter 16 . 9/19/2010
Loved it! Sad to see it end, but I loved it, perfect ending, Mark was so cute. lol! Wow, six kids, that's a house full. :o)
mcbitchy28 chapter 16 . 9/19/2010
I have the biggest grin ever! so excited for S7 you make me even more excited about the hopeful reunion.

Really enjoyed this story - thank you,
Enciii chapter 16 . 9/19/2010
OMG! I just finished the reading right now. You made a very good joy! This story is just impressive. congratulations!
AiLing chapter 16 . 9/18/2010
What a great ending to this story ;) I love love it!
driver picks the music chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Wow, Mark Sloan driving a mini van? That would be a site to see. lol!

I loved this chapter, it's always to sweet when you see the tough guy have a newborn baby girl. I always love that. Great job on this one, it was good!
pinkbelle chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Awh(: This was so cute! I loved what Meredith said, 'Want to meet my niece?' Haah. That was funny(: Pleas post again soon! Lucy xx
mcbitchy28 chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
That was so great! I love them happy
AiLing chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Beautiful...beautiful chapter :D
pinkbelle chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
AWH! This was just too CUTE!(: I looooove Mark and Lexie, this was a PERFECT fluu chapter(: I love this story, it's finally letting things happen the way all McSlexie fans want them to happen(: This is great, please continue ASAP! Lucy xx
AiLing chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
Yay! Perfect chapter :) Congrats to Mark and Lexie on becoming soon-to-be parents...

Just one question...why did Lexie call Izzie and not Meredith? Just wondering ;)
mcbitchy28 chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
Awwww that was awesome loved this chapter so much.
driver picks the music chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
Awww...that was great! So much better than when my sister found out she was pregnant. Her and her husband were waiting for the test and he looked at it and said "It's positive, we're gonna have a baby" and he tried to hug her, and she said "Wait, get out of the way" and pushed him aside to look at the test herself to make sure he had read it right. He did. Then she hugged him. lol!

I loved this chapter, I'm sad to see it ending, but i can't wait to read more! Pms please!
pinkbelle chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
Awh, so cute!(: This was a really nice chapter, you did the wedding well. Great job! Please continue ASAP! Lucy xx
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »