Reviews for The Beginnings of a Happy Ending
MoonBound-Terra chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
So well done. You portrayed Lassiter spot on, I think. And Liz is such a great match. I had never considered a calm woman to be the best match, instead thinking spitfire was more appropriate. You have officially changed my mind. Congrats!

Honestly such a sweet story and well done. I also wouldn't say no to an epilogue peeking into their lives together as a married couple. Anyways again, great job!

Happy reading, writing, living

Terra
XXBlackfireXX chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
How fucking adorable. Lol. No but really that ending was cute. I loved all of it and couldn't stop reading till the end. I love reading your Shawn and Gus moments btw. Haha.
tangle.of.ivy chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Well THAT was adorably funny and sweet!
tangle.of.ivy chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
LOL! I love the last bit of that conversation!
tangle.of.ivy chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Haha! I like how Elizabeth doesn't even argue with him at the end of the chapter!
tangle.of.ivy chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
I love how even after a romantic night, Carlton is still a bit rough around the edges. The "Don't take offense, but you're an idiot." line is perfect!
samanthatm chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
love the story.
M. Rouser chapter 19 . 3/1/2012
This whole story is so cute and happy - but I especially love this chapter because it is so totally how Shawn and Gus would react. I love their reactions and the toast to Lassie :)
crzychigurl343 chapter 21 . 10/14/2011
Aw Liz and Carlton are just soooo adorable together :)
forestreject chapter 21 . 10/8/2011
Who becomes he best man? Shawn? Buzz? Henry? Does she get to meet his ex-wife?
Kenzie chapter 21 . 7/9/2011
Love this fic! Lassie is my favorite. Will you be updating soon? I hope so :)
Lestat's Violinist chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
I love you, and I love this, and I love Carlton and Elizabeth together! They're so cute! I, also, am in love with the idea of being in love.
Daryl Ann chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
SOOOoooo glad you're back to this one! SHort/long I don't care I LOVE it! LOL, I can see Juliet planning an over-the-top wedding too. Fave line of this one: ("Glad to be of service," he replies easily.) LOL, he's such a guy. I hope you have more for us soon. :o)DA
jediyam chapter 21 . 7/4/2011
perfect, love how you are able to give lassiter happiness and love and still keep him in character!
Lorna Roxen chapter 21 . 7/4/2011
Awe! Cute! Update soon! :)