Reviews for Real Monsters
Nightingale chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
THAT WAS SO FREAKING ADORABLE! I loved the fanfiction, whatever any other pervy people might say. It truly was a work of art. Keep up the awesome writing, darlin'!
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Hehehe! I think it ended perfectly.
VKMP chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Cavity inducing.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Look, I love Supernatural fanfics, and some of your others fics have been great, but this one is just so damn slow. You need to pick up the pace a bit here. There's only so much everyday life you can read through before it gets boring, and I've been skimming.
Jones chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Amazing story!

Also when Sam said their "names" we're Elliot reid and perry cox I went ape shit. Huge supernatural fan as well on scrubs so I fangirled :)
Vampgrl91389 chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
I really enjoyed how their relationship grew in this. Very nice.
Words Fly By chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
How 'bout a sequal with Gabe setting up Dean and Cas? Please? Pretty Please? Pretty please with a naked Whinchester on top?
Zeppelingirl23 chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
Really liked it. I couldn't stop reading! I actually hung up on my friend when I was reading it!
KFF chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Would it be too much trouble to spell it 'took' instead of 'toke'? The words both have different meanings:

Toke:

Noun toke - a puff of a marijuana or hashish cigarette; "the boys took a few tokes on a joint"

drag, pull, puff - a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke); "he took a puff on his pipe"; "he took a drag on his cigarette and expelled the smoke slowly"

Took:

Past tense of take.

"She took it out a minute ago, and went off with it to put a ribbon on it, or some such notion," replied Jo, dancing about the room to take the first stiffness off the new army slippers.
Kaiyo No Hime chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
It's took, not toke. Please learn to spell properly and check your grammar in the future.
dqpv chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
FINALLY FINISHED READING THIS.

HNNNNGG.

I LOVE YOU, FALLAIN.

hdukfjgh the last bit of the last chapter was so amazing. You're the fruit to my loops.

Fruit

To

My

Loops

Yes Im calling you fruity.

Now shhh come to Canada where the people are nicer.

Also... don't be too shy to write sex ;)

(please? lol)

much love,

Gabe 3333
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Once again poor Dean or not he walked right into that one. lol! X)
anon chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
aw i think it was cute that gabe n sam failed to have sex thanks to gabe's funny mood. i'm kind of sad that the fic is ending. will there be more sequel fic about them or will u write new fic about them?
CalamityJim chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
EXCELLENT! This totally made my night. I'm glad I read this lil gem. Its a good one. And don't worry about the sex scene. AFter all teh boys have been through they need their privacy. Great job. Awesome story.
SUFFERINGLOSTSOUL chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Aww, how sweet.

Too bad Sam had to die, but at least he was brought back by the right angel.

Poor Gabriel, having to kill one of his brothers plus watch his Sammy die right in front of him and not being able to save him in all's well now.

Nice story, I enjoyed it.

Take care!