Reviews for Damn You Look Good And I'm Drunk
Aoky chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
i hope you can make this pairing again! XD
i really like RyoheixMukuro! /
sweetness4theheart chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Never read this pairing but you made it seem oddly attractive. Hmm, going to go look for more.

Thanks!
Gamma-Kyoya chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh my Good god. That was...AMAZING. most definitely not a pairing I would think of...but it was hot...Ryohei is not as stupid as everyone believes him to be.

You are an amazing writer, and I hope to see more in the future!
BoundlessDelirium chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hihi...jeij...enpäs sano mitään miun ficcivihkon sisällöstä näihin kahteen.. *(ja yhteen kolmanteennämä kaksi) liittyen x'D
gymnast10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was my first time reading a Ryohei X Mukuro fic, and I really liked it :) It just...works. I don't why but this pairing just seems really interesting. Like, I'd never thought of it before reading this story! So yeah, this actually had an awesome storyline going on through out it. It was definately long for a one shot, but it was still good. Awesome story! I loved reading it!
PeachTeaKT chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I lurveedddd it. Drunk Mukuro was so very...un-Mukuro in a good kind of way. As in, it's fun to see the collected, controlled Mukuro totally lose it. The smut was OOHALA 3. Ryohei could use more "EXTREME" to lighten the mood and to make him more Ryohei-esque.
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Another pairing I have fallen in love with!_ I never thought of 3369! That is certainly interesting. Besides forgetting the extra f on off this was magnifique! *_* I'm fanning myself too from sexy Ryohei and submitting Mukuro-sama!*swoons* goodness gurl you made all the fangirls faint with this!

"I'm not drunk enough for this." damn if you are Ryohei!xD
Coral Q's bff chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
WOW. You seriously made me love the pairing! XD That was just hot. Plain sexy hot. I loved how Mukuro played around with Ryohei, and how it was Ryohei who made the first move! That was just awesome. I'm still fanning myself from the heat. Wow.