Reviews for The Amulet
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2020
Wow , great story
sUnKiSsT chapter 10 . 9/25/2019
What a great story, wish something like this had gone down in the show!
Everything4Everyone chapter 10 . 6/30/2019
This is amazing! Are you going to continue?
sam girl chapter 10 . 2/1/2019
Awwwwwwww! They're soooo cute
Spn1fan2 chapter 10 . 4/11/2018
I. Would love to read a followup.
The story is Awesome!
Iuvsbruce chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
This was awesome! It's really hard to believe it's your first fic! Thank you and God bless you!
Misty98799 chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
I loved this so much! Plz write more!
frangipaniflowers chapter 10 . 1/30/2017
Ahh, this was lovely! I realise it was literal years ago that this was posted, but thank you for it - it was such a great read and it gave me happy feelings in my Supernatural-battered heart 3
Sallyannerenee chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
Great story! I like your version of how Sam escaped hell and how they reunited due to a hunt.
Sonic Key chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
"I'll be very surprised if Michael doesn't know some other way out. He's probably just waiting for the right time."
"Right time?" Same yelps. "Like next week?"
Brilliant part, and fic as a whole. I've read a lot of your fics, new and old, and you're one of my favorite Supernatural writers. Keep up the awesome work!
Rafaela Amanda chapter 10 . 5/24/2015
This story was perfect and a sequel would be great, your version of Sam exit the events of hell and all
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
An interesting approach to the cage and a nice variation on the messiness that was the canon sequence of springing from the cage. You know its messy when it takes longer than a season to resolve. It's nice to see something a bit more straightforward and of course a use for that amulet that canon seemed to dump far too soon. Thank you for posting!
Von chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
This was refreshing. So often in fandom we see Dean and Sam leaping onto deals at the slightest issue, regardless of the cost or of any logic. This time, where Dean believes Sam in the Cage, I could understand his agreement more than any other time, which makes his refusal all the more impressive.
dragonalw chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
YES! awesome story. Keep up the good work!
Leighna07 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
this story is great! :) thanks for sharing.