Reviews for The Hard Way To Learn A Lesson Outtakes
twirob chapter 3 . 1/20
AWESOME! f/t ;) it's been a while and i'm thankful you're posting the sequel now ;) i hope you add to these f/t in exb pov ;D
future girl2 chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
Great stories really. I can't help but write something :Great authors have Great favorites.I am totally going round and round because I read Resigned Identity first. There are so many things I want to write but can't I really do love the Hard Way to learn a lesson it was great how to write all the things that came in my mind during reading you author's notes. I wish I found this story before it was finished.I hope you are fine and enjoying your won't believe that I read this during my examinations (hopefully I will pass in every of them;)).Your long AN's made me feel like I knew you all that time which is not possible since I live in India. Even I don't know Italian and cant write it but the story was great. I feel it to be my duty to tell you that I skipped CH 59 to of62 of THWTLALdue to too much drama .I am gratefullto you for writing these amazing stories and once again hope that you are fine.
Thanks
tff000 chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
good. hoping there might be more sometime
tff000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
good
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I love future takes. I always want to know what happens after the story ends.
Mickey
Nik1627 chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Omg! That was so cute n amazing!
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
:o)
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Ok
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
nikkiteh chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I love it! More please!;
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Really liked this outtake. Thank you so much
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Thanks for this outtake.. Exactly what I wanted to read.
blank chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
cool, this is/was so, ah, enlightening. :)

- write on
blank chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
damn, this is awesome. although, i'm praying for...less drama. ;)

- write on
fantasylover4evr chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I loved The Hard Way To Learn A Leason & I love this one! I can't wait for more or the sequel :D