Reviews for The Hard Way To Learn A Lesson Outtakes
twirob chapter 3 . 1/20/2017
AWESOME! f/t ;) it's been a while and i'm thankful you're posting the sequel now ;) i hope you add to these f/t in exb pov ;D
future girl2 chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
Great stories really. I can't help but write something :Great authors have Great favorites.I am totally going round and round because I read Resigned Identity first. There are so many things I want to write but can't I really do love the Hard Way to learn a lesson it was great how to write all the things that came in my mind during reading you author's notes. I wish I found this story before it was finished.I hope you are fine and enjoying your won't believe that I read this during my examinations (hopefully I will pass in every of them;)).Your long AN's made me feel like I knew you all that time which is not possible since I live in India. Even I don't know Italian and cant write it but the story was great. I feel it to be my duty to tell you that I skipped CH 59 to of62 of THWTLALdue to too much drama .I am gratefullto you for writing these amazing stories and once again hope that you are fine.
tff000 chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
good. hoping there might be more sometime
tff000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I love future takes. I always want to know what happens after the story ends.
Nik1627 chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Omg! That was so cute n amazing!
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
nikkiteh chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I love it! More please!;
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Really liked this outtake. Thank you so much
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Thanks for this outtake.. Exactly what I wanted to read.
blank chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
cool, this is/was so, ah, enlightening. :)

- write on
blank chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
damn, this is awesome. although, i'm praying for...less drama. ;)

- write on
fantasylover4evr chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I loved The Hard Way To Learn A Leason & I love this one! I can't wait for more or the sequel :D