Reviews for The Hard Way To Learn A Lesson Outtakes
Nik1627 chapter 3 . 5/7
Omg! That was so cute n amazing!
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
nikkiteh chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I love it! More please!;
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Really liked this outtake. Thank you so much
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Thanks for this outtake.. Exactly what I wanted to read.
blank chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
cool, this is/was so, ah, enlightening. :)

- write on
blank chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
damn, this is awesome. although, i'm praying for...less drama. ;)

- write on
fantasylover4evr chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I loved The Hard Way To Learn A Leason & I love this one! I can't wait for more or the sequel :D
Amused chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh wow...I haven't actually read the story.I just came here via zimbio after reading your interview.

It amused me, greatly so, how when speaking about Twilight you managed to mention Harry how pathetic you Twihards are if you can't focus on your favourite series and need to compare it to another to make a point.

You are absolutely right, he can't come back from the dead, even though if you bothered to actually read ALL the books you would be able to understand how that 'impossible' thing happened. A clue... Voldemort destroyed the piece of his own soul...

Now what's truly unbelievable in REAL world is how Bella managed to madly fall in love with Edward within a week.

And how healthy their relationship was!

He stalked her, broke into her room and watched her sleep (that's illegal in most countries you know), he was a MURDERER and wanted to kill that's okay because he was handsome and 's the only good thing about him.

Oh and let's not forget! All the people he killed were criminals, so that's okay!

About her...I'm going to assume you have read Midnight Sun's draft? Well then you can see that Edward found her completely indifferent and plain until he realised he coulnd't get into her head. The only reason he got interest was because she was different, she didn't drool over him. Or so he thought... In reality she was as much as a stupid fan girl as the rest, he just couldn't see it.

And the ending... Dear God! Meyer made it all seem like youth and beauty was all there's it to happiness! She was eternally young and pretty, not a 'pathetic' human anymore.

By the way I'm a fan of Twilight. I own all the books (including Midnight Sun), have seen all the movies and can tell you everything.

But that doesn't stop me from liking other series and realising that in reality, and no matter how much I liked it, Twilight is NOT such a great book.

Mediocre is the best word for it.

Get over yourself darling.

Just because you love your series doesn't mean it's not crap.

snowleopard241 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
LOVE IT! Are you going to write more?
kstar0330 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I really enjoyed this what a cute little ending. Loved how lil E changed his mind for a lil sis instead just too cute! :)
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awwwww that was so cute! Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
AHHHHHH! omg please tell me you'll continue this!