Reviews for His Kiss
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was great! I love thinking that Gillian thinks about kissing Cal! *Sigh*

FritzKebab chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is so sweet. Love it!
maggie chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This story is really sweet, I like it a lot!

I wanna tell you now that you're a very good writer. Your stories are always perfectly in-character (okay, with - at least in my opinion - one exception, but you know...the exception proves the rule). I really enjoy reading your stories!

BTW...will you write a sequel to "One day"/"Today"? These stories were perfect and I'd really like to know how the date actually went.
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Love this...I thunk I would be just like Gil in how she woulf just like to see that look of shock, or surprise on his face if she just turned her head that tiny bit ?
StepFurther chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
aw, so sweet! hope she'll know soon how it feels when he kisses her. just super sweet:) of course i loved it!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love their friendly little kisses:)
LightWoman chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aww, lovely. Give in Gillian, give in! I don't know how she's resisted for so long! Now, I shall have to go away and think long and hard about kissing Cal Lightman. Just because I'm a good reader and I want to properly reflect on your fic, of course.
onesweetlove chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
... and here we go again ;) I'm really not a stalker, I just love reading your stories! This was yet another lovely oneshot! :) Simply adorable!