Reviews for Scoring
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
The smut and the football comedy are fun, but I especially like the way you emphasise how deeply Gene and Alex now love each other. And I love that beautiful final line - "For many years she had been afraid of death, but now as she faced it together with Gene Hunt, she didn't know why she had ever feared the other side of the stars."
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
So warm, sexy, and funny! Left a big smile on my face. How wonderful to spend eternity living and loving with such relish. And with such a man! *sigh*

And oh god, that match did suck!
Novindalf chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I absolutely despise football, but I'll make an exception here :P
Deweynumbers chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
So Alex went back and made the relationship work. Great understanding of the die-hard footy fan in the line 'We didn't win, Alex. Therefore we lost.' Like the way that they haven't given up 'real life' for the pub. An original little piece.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This story is so sweet so beautiful and steamy. I love gene and alex being together it means that everything is right in the world. Love the idea that it's their house, their living room, and that it was a domestic scene which gene and alex were very comfortable and safe doing. Thanks for this is there at least a other chapter?