Reviews for Let the Games Begin
cocain2 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I love this fan fic. I hope you update if you ever get a chance, it would be shame to abandon such a fun story
Halo chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Currently I have seen what all your other stories are about and not one of them has ichigo with tatsuki or orihime. One of your story has ichigo and rukia and so I prusume that rukia and ichigo love each other in this story and win. Am I right or not adout my estimate and abou tyour stories pairing?
Relix chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I love this but why not rukia ?
Parish chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Please tell me who won its it rukia it has to be rukia
Metafury chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
I don't know if you'll read this, but on the off chance that you do, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update-I only just finished up to chapter 10, and it is AWESOME.

I really like the three-way triangle you got going, except i hope to see Rukia in the actual play next time :D

Go Rukia! (I think its great that you didn't take the obvious route of Byakuya wanting to castrate Ichigo XD)
teshichan chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
i'm curious to find out how the whole school (and Ichigo) will react about Rukia and Renji's 'forbidden love'. I think it's about time Ichigo sees some green.

Hope you update soon! I really can't wait to find out who Ichigo ends up with. I'm obviously shipping Rukia btw. ;)
The Unbearded Marxist chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Dude, love it... Personally, Im hoping its gonna be Tatsuki but hey, youre the writer ;) hope you update soon
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
this chapter was good. and please update i really love this story
knuckz chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
I haven't reviewed a story on this site for a long time, but something about this just captured my attention. This HAS to end with an IchiHime, though perhaps not immediately. Compared to the other two, Orihime has known and confessed her feelings, and even my cold, unfeeling, unromantic heart recognizes the justice of her getting the one she loves in the end. Given how she even agonizes how it might hurt other people, and how she believes she'll love him no matter what, it's kind of cruel if she doesn't win in the end.
Troglodytarum chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
Ok... Nice chapter. But we all know what's orihime PoV is from the actual manga and anime... We know rukia's PoV from the endless supply of Ichi/rukia storys on this site. ( there too many if you ask me) but we don't know what tatsuki's PoV truly is, you should go

Into it more, not that she just likes him. But more detail. There relationship needs to be more in depth than just to mention it... That's all.
Aurora Marija chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Don't abandon the story, I love it! Been reading it for months...

And I hope Orihime doesn't wind up with Ichigo. I hate that pairing. She's much better with Uryuu. But eh, whatever.
bankai777 chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
it sure must stink being ichigo kurosaki right now with those 3 lovely ladies and they all love ichigo but unlike orihime both rukia and tatsuki are finding it difficult to confess right now.i wonder just how would ichigo's mother masaki if she were alive and she was told that those 3 ladies are trying to confess to her only son.i hope in time ichigo will tell all 3 of them that he loves them.i am surprised that ichigo's inner hollow hasn't tried to give him some perverted advice on how to deal with would tell him proceed at your own pace and in the end you must tell them how you truly feel about 's zanpakuto sodenoshirayuki would probably say the same thing to the way does anybody think that its wierd that in the manga jushiro ukitake might be a up the good work and i look forward to the next ichigo's love life going the way it is i bet that even jiraiya could give him some perverted advice.
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Woah wait why have I not read this story before! If theres a vote I vote tatsuki. No ifs ands or buts. If you want I'll send you a message why he should not be with the other two and why he should be with tatsuki...
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
update soon :(
fancyfairy chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
This story is really good. A really awkward moment is about to happen, it makes me laugh. It's sad that you haven't updated in so long. Come out with a new chapter soon please.