Reviews for Let the Games Begin
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 10 . 4/24
Well they seem to be at a deadlock. Rukia, Tatsuki, and Orihime are all lovely choices. Pity with whoever gets chosen we'll still have two broken hearts left over. And Ichigo proves once again he has the emotional range of a teaspoon when it comes to handling women.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
interesting chapter although if it doesn't end up IchiTat i'll be pissed
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
interesting chapter i want IchiTat dammit everyone's against this pairing why dammit
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
damn u orihime and rukia it should be IchiTat enough said and damn u all lieutenants and captains minus Zaraki and Yachiru who wants it to be IchiTat also
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
damn u Orihime u stopped IchiTat from kissing now u told him u love him damn u don't fall for it Ichigo fall for Tatsuki
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
i so want this to end IchiTat
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
yay Tatsuki is the princess how cute an ass kicking Princess awesome
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
yay some IchiTat interaction
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
well this was a laugh
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
well this is turning out to be quite interesting
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
interesting story i hope i make it IchiTat but there all good
Random Shipper chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Calling it now, Hitsugaya's only here so he can visit Karin.
ivegotpurple chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
Ahahahaha! This is one of the funniest Bleach stories I've read! Maybe one of the funniest stories, period! It's a shame that you've died, because I was so excited to see Kenpachi come into the fray, and all the amazing match making, Byakyua avoiding, confession replying, sub-relationship developing (and other -ing) action! If you ever come back to life, I am eager to read more of this! It's so great, I can't express it!
yuiyuki chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Please UPDATE! This fanfict is brilliant! I have to admit that..and I hope ichigo end up with rukia..they are meant to be together!
Please continue!
aeryou.jester chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
So, any continuation ?
My OTP is Ichigo and Tatsuki, so I'm looking forward to it. Since Tite Kubo didn't emphasize on romance much and Tatsuki is basically set as a side character since her screen-time is only like a few chapters for every hundreds of chapters.
I wished I could see it here.