Reviews for Help Me Say Goodbye
Archenland chapter 42 . 1/28
A wonderfuly, action packed story.

The plot is good, with rich content which keeps the reader hooked. The blend of action, mystery, romance and feels is just right, and well written.

The story flows well with good twists. One minor problem, though, is that Alexandra's friend stopped being mentioned some time in the story, leading to some loose ends. A good read.
Wynni chapter 42 . 10/7/2014
seriously, why is that other snake still alive?

but I loved both these stories. Erik as a James Bond? sign me up for one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I followed this story here, after it disappeared from another site. My absolute favorite au. PLEASE leave it on here!
Savor-Each-Sensation chapter 42 . 8/1/2013
This is an excellent story. One of the best I have read, ever. Just absolutely fantastic. I'm kind of at a loss for words, which I don't think does any justice for reviewing your story. I think I'll come back and review once I've had time to recover from the rollercoaster ride of your seamless plot.

Bravo!
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 42 . 7/8/2013
Loved it! Bravo!
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Just found your story. This is my first modern day Phantom story so I'm really excited about it! You have a lovely writing style. Off I go to read some more!
TheStarbucksFox chapter 27 . 1/5/2013
Its real oops!
To'M'L Kuran chapter 38 . 9/30/2012
You wouldn't have needed to use the "vous" there. "Vous" is the formal or multiple form of "you". It's used when speaking to a group or like a teacher or someone you don't know very well. I'd say by that point "tu" could be used XD This is absolutely fantastic though!
missmarisolmarie chapter 42 . 3/5/2012
Loved the different take on Christine and the way you described Alex is beautiful (:
missmarisolmarie chapter 42 . 3/5/2012
a happy reviewer chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
Kinda reminds me of the show Burn Notice...and here I was thinking POTO couldn't get any better!
Miss Melanie-Jane chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
I like! I'm not usually into these kind of stories but this one has me hooked! I'm reviewing to say I love the interaction between then. It's extremely well written.
Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh snap. This is intense. But how exactly is this related to POTO?
theInsaneArtist chapter 42 . 8/22/2011
Ah, that was great!

(Maybe now I can get to sleep.[(--)]ZZzzz...

Σ(゚Д゚) There's a sequel? Awesome!)
theInsaneArtist chapter 34 . 8/22/2011
Grrr.. DAMMIT, DA'UD! ヽ(o皿′o)ノ This is supposed to be a ROMANCE story and YOU ARE NOT HELPING! ( ಠ益ಠ)

Yes, Nataliia, I saw what you did there, and it was brilliant. I was all caught up and *BAM!* the rug is tugged out from under me! Ha! I loved it!