Reviews for Thunder and lighning
Akeyla chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
i think you should expand on it. that way, it's even better
Shiary chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
nice idea. very short though but nice none the less
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
no, ur grammar is rly bad. no offence but u need to learn how to put "" for dialog

try again but i like the storyline
issm chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow! Such a fluffy scene. It made my being filled with joy. Hope you write more.
issm chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Terror of lightening...hmmm...? Very interesting. Considering it was your first ever fic. I must say it was pretty well done. Only a lil bit grammatical mistakes but that will be taken care of after a bit of practice. Best way to come around it is to write more and more. Although the fic didn't had much of a storyline but it was really cute in its own ways. I loved the chemistry and comfort level between yuuri and conrad...it's just soo them. But then, I am such a big conyuu fan that almost anything that portrays conrad and yuuri as a couple will be sufficient for me to go gaga over it.

Since you choose conyuu as the topic for your very first fic, I assume that you are a conyuu/yuurad fan too. In that case, I would love to read more conyuu fic from you. As I always say there isn't enough conyuu in this world so spread as much conyuu love as possible. Even the tinest contribution will account for a lot. I thank you once again for sharing this wonderful fic will us. Looking forward to read more and more conyuu fics from you. I also hope that they'll be a bit bigger next time and when you get comfortable with writing you can opt for multi-chaptered fics as per your capacity. If you need more ideas for plots, you can use the plot generator...here's the link... ...just refresh your page and a new plot will appear. Plz Plz Plz write more conyuu fics. I will be waiting to read more fics from you. Your style is good, so you shouldn't have much problems. All the best and thanx for this fic again.

is_sm.

P.S.: If you need help, feel free to contact me at livejournal under the tag of ishu19901. I'll be happy to help. But I'm a kkm, conyuu fan so that's the only genre that I would take seriously.
labyrinthe chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Cute! I love Conrad and Yuri pairings!
Laqueta Okami chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
It's cute, you should write some more. But I would suggest getting an experienced fanfic-er to proof read them. :) I know I find it helps me. :D

Hope you right more Kyoua Kara Maou. :)

-Laqueta
JayJay133 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is good, but try using quotation marks around spoken sentences to set them apart. Otherwise it gets really confusing when reading.