Reviews for Harry Potter and the Male Veela
Crossxx chapter 4 . 5/1
keep it coming i want more
Von chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I hope you're okay and as a secondary hope, I hope this story gets continued. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
ok... i just found this story a couple hours ago. let me just say that i love it! it is such a wonderful and telling story. i see that its been over three years since you've last posted. i so hope that you haven't given up on this story. please post again soon. i do hope that you are doing well... thanks
michehp chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Don't stop writing, its getting good. We haven't even gotten to the male veela part yet.
Albionia chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Such a good story, love it, so sad it hasn't been continued for a while, but love it all the same.
ynabolic chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I absolutely love this story! I'm squealing in joy and anticipation. I'm not sure of you're planning on a Harry/Fleur pairing but I'm certainly looking forward to it. Please update this story; it's one of the best I've read so far!
forestreject chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Was that invite for the public birthday celebration or the private one? Who was voted in? And is Madame Bones still interim minister? Has this story been abandoned? Hope this story continues. I like it.
Sweetdoggie chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
This is a great story, wish you'd finish it. I love the development of Harry's character and Narcissa is interesting too. Thanks for sharing your work, I just wish there was more of it!
leighann hillike chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
it was good
LuxEterna1 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
great story
i hope you will pick up writing it sometimes again
herart chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Amazing story so far. Great writing. Realistic one (no super-harry).
Tomon chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Hermione Hermione... Did she even take one breath at least? :-D You really nailed here nicely.

Anyway, the story settings is really good. Your character are interesting. You may went into politics to rather great extent but I think I understand where you wanted to go with it so it's fine. Another things is Harry's quite neutral stance to Drako and Bellatrix. The reasoning is good but he should personally dislike them even if he may be able to accept what happened logicaly.

But otherwise I have only praise, you really should continue with this story...
Tomon chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow, that's a really big first chapter and I love the story settings so far. It's sad that there are only four chapters but given what I read so far it's worth anyway :)
devouringnormal chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
i enjoy your story very much and u should keep going with it
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.