Reviews for Harry Potter and the Male Veela
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 3/4
This is quite interesting but where does the male veela part come in.
NHarem Foreva chapter 4 . 2/26
Longest chapter 1 in existence, then the shortest chapter 2 ever, then shorter-end chapters 3 and 4. What exactly is your style? Great story by the way, sad it's been 6 years and all, but I liked the read anyway.
Omg that's the best ever
wajagirlliz chapter 4 . 1/14
This is an amazing fanfiction! I can't wait to read what you have happen next. It hasn't been updated in a while but have fun writing if you are still on the site. _
GodOfDonuts chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
great and interesting story a real shame you aren't continuing it.
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
Gosh, I've LOVED reading this brilliant fic! Just wish that there was more of it! ;o)
SmexyBananas chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
Harry Potter-Black...I kinda like it
Tarix chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
Really great political Harry story, though its sad that its abandoned. Also no Male Veelas so far.
Warlock chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
This appears to be well planned. Shame it hasn't been updated in years.
kajjjann chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Very promising story, I hope it will be continued! :)

/kajjjann
Crossxx chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
keep it coming i want more
Von chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I hope you're okay and as a secondary hope, I hope this story gets continued. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
ok... i just found this story a couple hours ago. let me just say that i love it! it is such a wonderful and telling story. i see that its been over three years since you've last posted. i so hope that you haven't given up on this story. please post again soon. i do hope that you are doing well... thanks
michehp chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Don't stop writing, its getting good. We haven't even gotten to the male veela part yet.
Albionia chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Such a good story, love it, so sad it hasn't been continued for a while, but love it all the same.