Reviews for Harry Potter and the Male Veela
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 5/2
Gosh, I've LOVED reading this brilliant fic! Just wish that there was more of it! ;o)
SmexyBananas chapter 4 . 3/16
Harry Potter-Black...I kinda like it
Tarix chapter 4 . 1/25
Really great political Harry story, though its sad that its abandoned. Also no Male Veelas so far.
Warlock chapter 4 . 1/12
This appears to be well planned. Shame it hasn't been updated in years.
kajjjann chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Very promising story, I hope it will be continued! :)

/kajjjann
Crossxx chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
keep it coming i want more
Von chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I hope you're okay and as a secondary hope, I hope this story gets continued. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
ok... i just found this story a couple hours ago. let me just say that i love it! it is such a wonderful and telling story. i see that its been over three years since you've last posted. i so hope that you haven't given up on this story. please post again soon. i do hope that you are doing well... thanks
michehp chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Don't stop writing, its getting good. We haven't even gotten to the male veela part yet.
Albionia chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Such a good story, love it, so sad it hasn't been continued for a while, but love it all the same.
ynabolic chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I absolutely love this story! I'm squealing in joy and anticipation. I'm not sure of you're planning on a Harry/Fleur pairing but I'm certainly looking forward to it. Please update this story; it's one of the best I've read so far!
forestreject chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Was that invite for the public birthday celebration or the private one? Who was voted in? And is Madame Bones still interim minister? Has this story been abandoned? Hope this story continues. I like it.
Sweetdoggie chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
This is a great story, wish you'd finish it. I love the development of Harry's character and Narcissa is interesting too. Thanks for sharing your work, I just wish there was more of it!
leighann hillike chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
it was good
LuxEterna1 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
great story
i hope you will pick up writing it sometimes again