Reviews for The Pain Won't Last Forever
Trickster91 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I like this. :) It's so cute, and yet warming.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
I like when I am given a situation, and can let my dirty mind loose on it ...
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
No, Ratchet/Cliffie ship is actually a sign of the apocalypso, a dance that you can only do once.
reaper mendez chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
This is great! I had the same idea when I saw social phobia as a prompt on my own bingo card (no CJ to the rescue though).
oddstick chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Yay! A fic related to the first one in this series! X333 I love this new addition.

And OMG, you make me want Ratchet/Cliffjumper so bad. Their verbal sparring is it's own courting/mating ritual. *nods* I would love to see this pairing from you!
Daoi Sidhe chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
After reading this I actually like the idea of Ratchet/Cliffjumper just to read the snark. It is now stuck in my head and oddly works...Primus that just strange.

*Snugs* 3
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Figures that Ratchet would figure out that Cliffjumper and Blumbee are creator and creation.
Thornwitch chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I like your uhnorthodox interpersonal relationships. For some reason, I was extremely struck by Soundwave supporting the beaten-up Starscream by wapping an arm and tentacles around him.
oddstick chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
8D Oh, I do love your Soundwave/Starscream stories. I really like how you've described their relationship here. Very nice little fic!

(I totally wouldn't mind seeing more from this story's 'verse!)
reaper mendez chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awesome ficlet. Sunstreaker for the daddy maybe?
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Be funny if Bumblebee sire was Sunstreaker! LOL can you see the look on Sunny face? But I'll give you credit on the story idea and how great a mom Cliffy is to Bee. I like the idea, Cliffjumper a mom and Bee the sparkling. THey look so much alike.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Have to admit, I thought this was a one-shot when I saw it on LJ earlier. Nice surprise to realize it isn't. I'll be watching for more.
oddstick chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I like it! (Pffft, like I don't say that to everything you write XP) I really like this prompt and how you approached it. Yay for CJ being a responsible baby-momma! Yeah, he's in a difficult situation, but he's trying to get out of it and is sacrificing what he needs to in order to take responsibility for his offspring and give the child a comfortable (and happy) life. :3 And I'm totally digging the idea that Bumblebee is CJ's creation. *ponders possible identities for the baby-daddy*