Reviews for Thoughts of a Vampire
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
You should do another story! You are such a good writer! I love all the adventure in the story, but I really want to find out what happened with Sandy and Rudolph!
HannahxGray chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love this Gregory's emotions are raw and revealed :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
i loved it!
Singer of Water chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I liked this story! I loved how you showed how Gregory felt after learning Cedric kidnapped Tanya. I also love how you gave the woman from the market a bigger role than people would have expected. Keep up the good work you rock!
EclipseTheVampire chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE ANOTHER STORY! Sort of. It doesn't really matter, but you just made me a whole heck of a lot happier. I thought that today was going to be horrible, and it was until I saw that you had posted this!

Anyhoo, this was amazing, it gave us as readers a good look into the behind the scenes, which is what we as readers love. I think that I'm going to have to buy that lady in the story a present. This story really showed us how much that Gregory loves Tanya and how much he really struggled with expecting Cedric as his friend again. But most of all, I really liked that he realized that he was an idiot. It adds depth to him as a character.

All in all, I loved it. You should write more, I would always review.

Eclipse the Very Happy Vampire