Reviews for Do Not Want
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, that is brilliant. With all the time they spend together, it makes sense that if one got sick, they all would. Very nicely written, and I think everyone is pretty in character. It's good to find some fanfiction that's not Shizaya (I mean, seriously, 90% of DRRR! fanfics are Shizaya). The Otaku Van Gang need more love. They just got a boost in my favorite character rankings and I think I need to find some more fan-stuff of them. Thanks for the great story!
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Freaking funny XD and who knew a guy like Kadota had such a (cute*cough*) quiet laugh hahahahahah XDDDD loved this
A. E. Stover chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh my God yesssssssss the van gangggggg. This bunch is so hard to write, in my opinion. Actually, they're all difficult to write, every single one of them. That's what makes them so godly, I think.

What am I saying? God. Anyway, this was such an interesting read I loved it very much :)
LDA-MCR chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is a really cute tale of the van gang :)
Ellie-Onee-Chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This made me laugh so hard! XD Everyone was in character and I can tottaly see this happening in real life! Great job!
martinique.erotic chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Can I just tell you how much I adore you for including so much Saburo? Seriously xD he is so my favorite character, but I never get to see him anywhere! Aaah you win 33
Miss T Hyuga chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh God, that's really great. I loved it. Absolutely.
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
LOL. This was fun to read.
babygaaralover chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
THIS WAS AWSOME! IS THIS A ONE SHOT ! OR IS THERE MORE?

CUASE I WANT MORE MORE MORE!
ikebukurolove chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
OK this made me crack up...it was awesome! I loved the way you portrayed everyone. They were extremely in-character. Well for Dotachin, Erika and Yumacchi anyway. LOL Togusa gets so little screentime apart from being a fanboy and obsessing over his car, so I guess you've got it down pat XD Excellent fic. I can totally imagine something like this happening. Hee. 5 STARS :)))
blacksakura13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
gyyyah! you genius you!

People rarely involve Togusa in their fics! GOOD JOB!

Yay! we need more fics with this awesome quad lololol
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Lolololol! Totally loved this. We need more Otaky Crew fics in this fandom! Thank you so much for writing this! It was beyond entertaining! ;D
Uphill Both Ways chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I am SO glad you wrote this. Because;

1) There isn't nearly enough otaku fics 2) It's brilliant 3)It's in character 4)Good humor 5) Realistic

So yush, your piece of fiction has made this reader very happy C:
Raisonne chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This was so much fun to read! XD Good humour, and I loved the punchlines. Very in-character, especially Kadota trying to stay stoic. Walker and Erika worrying about each other was adorable.

Faving this, thanks for sharing! :D