Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
101axel chapter 69 . 9/10
Just finished this story and dude you did a great job I thought for ages it was going to be unfinished but well done well done very much this will be saved is one of my most fav story's of all time.
101axel chapter 43 . 9/8
I just finished chapter 43.

Plz dear god who the eye plz dear god!
This bullshit makes my head hurt.

How the fuck did you rationalize the plot of this story?
It's terrible. The parts worth reading are the interactions between characters. That's it.

Everything else is absolute crap. The fights are so bad that you shouldn't of even tried.
SonAwesome chapter 31 . 8/29
God fucking dammit Akatsuki at every corner LITERALLY! Well based on a simple guess she'll unleash her Demon's Chakra and that will pretty much be a beacon for the others to come and help.
SonAwesome chapter 28 . 8/29
Holy shit I swear to kami guru chaos will happen. My only hope is no major character deaths.
SonAwesome chapter 27 . 8/29
I see Sasuke still has a superiority complex.
SonAwesome chapter 23 . 8/28
Oh man now we have a random girl who is twenty years behind on time wonder how Naruto will explain the world to her.
SonAwesome chapter 8 . 8/27
Alright that fight was awesome, brutal, and entertaining as hell good shit my man.
SonAwesome chapter 7 . 8/27
Well scratch off Hinata on the possible harem oh well we live on.
SonAwesome chapter 6 . 8/27
I fucking lost it at the pheromone induced dogs and the twisted nature documentary. I was in fucking tears because of how unexpected it was.
SonAwesome chapter 4 . 8/27
Naruto saw what so many men dreamed to see and he didn't even bat an eye
SonAwesome chapter 3 . 8/27
Haha that spishot was completely unexpected but completely understandable. I mean it's something you can't possibly expect especially from Naruto
IndianaJohhney chapter 69 . 8/20
I love you so much
When you have to skip the lemon part when your at school because your to embarrassed to read it
Naruto is NOT more hot then Minato! Get that thought your fucking thick head you assholes!
10,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »