Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Maxtaf chapter 14 . 11/18
I am really enjoying this story. Badass Naruto is awesome, without violating story reality (age of reaching jounin, if Kakashi can do it, so can Naruto).

I did something during this chapter that I rarely do; I actually laughed out loud. Then had to explain to the Ron White reference. Awesomely done, man.

Thanks for taking the time to write, and to share it with us. Your efforts are appreciated.

Maxtaf
Deal With Itt chapter 17 . 11/16
I hope Naruto actually makes the ppl around him better. Currently he seems way stronger than everyone that not a jonin.
Deal With Itt chapter 6 . 11/13
Great pranks
Deal With Itt chapter 2 . 11/13
This Danzo doesn't seem evil, I wonder if he still has arms full of eyes.
Tomas Jackson chapter 10 . 11/12
Achiles tendon! OUCH!
Legit Sasuke sounded like he was a school girl and wanted his senpai (itachi) to notice him
SR chapter 69 . 11/9
Yo bro! Banger of a story man! I really have no adjectives to describe ur story but just this line -

Fuck this was THE BEST story i have ever read.

I dont know if you will ever read this. BUT...You OWNED Naruto...Believe it!
Arc Angel's Blade chapter 69 . 11/3
This story was simply amazing. No matter how many times I read I'm always entertained by how you wrote every different personality. You really made the characters come to life in a way not many people can do.
Favanom chapter 56 . 10/31
“and there are no aliens to justify the absurd boosts of world-smashing power…

…That we know of.“

Ironic
Srw chapter 69 . 10/29
Thank you for the original story. You made Danzo a decent guy in the story not many people do that bravo I say. This story was a joy to read. I will browse your page and hope you are not a one hit wonder lol. Thank you again.
ocomhdhain1 chapter 51 . 10/30
You know..i never thought i'd actually like danzo...but this fic changed that (though canon danzo is still a dick) rest in piece TSK Danzou
ocomhdhain1 chapter 47 . 10/30
after naruto killed sasuke and itachi started punching him, a song from before in this very fanfiction came into my mind like-

Inner Itachi: oh no! oh no! oh no! Oh no you didn't!-
ocomhdhain1 chapter 38 . 10/29
Every time Pein says "god' take a shot...and you'll be drunk in a minute
ocomhdhain1 chapter 21 . 10/28
"Hey Kakashi, when you make Kage Bunshin do they ever try to mess with you, or is it just me?"

Theory: Due to how much sealed naruto spammed the clone they got a sort of "muscle memory" of being how he was, and flash to when he was unsealed they still have the "muscle memory" of being troublesome, but it is toned down a fair bit due to him being...unsealed

In Short: They like being troublesome
Connor8 chapter 1 . 10/27
Just finished the entire story in a day, great story but a bit predictable at times
11,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »