Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Crowder53 chapter 69 . 11/24
Honestly I was so stuck on this shit it was crazy. Little grammar errors like fucking gayguy but I’m not complaining thank you for the read. Have a good turky day lol
Crowder53 chapter 69 . 11/24
Holy fuck man what a good read great job.
ChaosAvatar chapter 69 . 11/15
I have never commented on a story, but I will say I love reading yours, it was an amazing piece l, as a reader I thank you for the enjoyment I had reading it
Gogos14 chapter 69 . 11/16
Loved your story! It's one of the best on this website! This one and Better left unsaid are 2 of my favorite stories here. Thanks for the good work! Real quality work!
DragonPikelz chapter 69 . 11/14
this is a wonderful story I enjoyed the journey
Ahoy2302 chapter 69 . 11/4
Good story
itioministralis chapter 7 . 10/24
I'm really sorry for saying this, but this is the most cringy fanfic I've read in my life. There's literally no characterization, the whole world seems to be some kind of plot device to make Naruto look 'cool'. All it ends up doing is making him look like a cringy teenager who's trying to look adult, like those children who say 'fuck' after every word and smoke, because they think they look cool doing that. I know it's a fanfic on anime made for children and I shouldn't be judging it for realism or logic, but damn, this is just... who reads this stuff?
Bomb Squad 666 chapter 56 . 10/9
Well damn, that authors note damn near predicted the future. Now if he'd just said something about Kurama dying he'd be hailed as a prophet.
Rodo22 chapter 31 . 9/29
Wtf… he was looking all strong and badass but now he’s acting pathetic
Makaze125 chapter 23 . 9/26
awesome time on the re-read. in concerns to your bruised "boys", either a: your opponent was faster than your checks or b: you didn't check well enough, lesson learnt thoughwhen sparring or fighting wear a ballbox'
Laura234 chapter 12 . 9/16
wow, your disclaimer is really homophobic... Just wow. If you don't like it, then don't read it ffs. I did have couple thoughts about the way you portrayed Narutoa fudge boy), but man, I thought I was exaggerating. Nope, did you portray him according to yourself?
ankleangel chapter 1 . 9/12
can i first say hos all the fucking pussy ass ninggas reviews we're guest. thats a pussy move man.
neonfirefox chapter 1 . 9/11
fun story. tho the plot is all over the place
Nad19 chapter 29 . 8/18
oh shoot they send him away alone when there is three strong people want to fight him, oh boy
Nad19 chapter 28 . 8/18
ups he jinxed it, now assume and zombie duo would come attack him
11,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »