Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
naruxhinachan chapter 13 . 18h
I don't do reviews much but do u kno how much it hurts when u get hit down there even for a girl u fucking ass
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 3 . 9/24
Omigosh! That last scene! It's great! Just had to let you know that spit in the face scene had me laughing hysterically!
i have no idea if you ever going to read this but i just want to say this is one or the best naruto fanfic i've ever read nd what you said about the first chapters is wrong they were absolutly great as everything else in this story so for the end thank you very very much in my opinion you took naruto and improved everything that was shit that came from kishimoto himself so so from my point of view you truly deserve your part of the naruto rights even if you will never get them
BOGA chapter 69 . 9/19
Weeeeel; this is a very nice story
Omega Kyubi Crusader chapter 69 . 9/14
Great story. Magnificent story. Wished I knew how Naruto ended up with his ladies bro and how much more powerful he would be when he beats the Kyuubi. Good ending but I want a sequel dammit!
ThisIsMyUsernameCurrently chapter 51 . 9/13
I really jumped the gun on that first comment, this chapter was awesome! :D
ThisIsMyUsernameCurrently chapter 48 . 9/13
I apologise for my earlier statement...
ThisIsMyUsernameCurrently chapter 47 . 9/13
It's pretty stupid that nothing different happend in the end other than that they got the sword.
EbonyLilyFlower chapter 3 . 9/5
i love kyuubi's and naruto's relationship and his sense of humor is hiliarious
cyboot chapter 5 . 9/4
why in gods name would naruto tell kabuto not to underestimate him and even give him proof in form of his mentioning of the mission to oto

he was supposed to have gotten smarter... the smart move would have been to use beeing underestimated to kill kabuto quickly
instead he starts some smalltalk

this is something that most naruto fanfics do ( having endless conversation during a life and death battle/ explaining their secret ninja arts to the enemy during battle) and its bothering me every time...
just because the anime does it to fill the 23 min of an episode or dump info on the viewer doesnt mean its a good idea for fanfincs

it basicly kills the suspension of disbelieve every time since behavier like that simply makes no sense at all
Motherofthehorde chapter 69 . 9/4
Oooo it,s over.
Very good story.
Thank you forvyour time..energy...and typing with a broken hqnd to make it.
MOTHEROFTHEHORDE
Motherofthehorde chapter 65 . 9/4
Yea...Thank you
Motherofthehorde chapter 60 . 9/3
...why does it say complete when ITS NOT !
Aaaarrrrrgggg
Motherofthehorde chapter 58 . 9/3
I like your story
well written, well thought out,...all around good read
luanreis chapter 69 . 9/2