Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Yuunari chapter 48 . 5/19
Alright, so far! I like a lot about this fanfiction but have some things that confuse me and I find kind of irritating.

1. In Naruto's quest to control the biju, why didn't he just go to Killer Bee from the start instead of running across the whole continent? I get that he had to be in the other countries too but his stupidity here is a bit annoying. But Naruto knew that Killer Bee had control over his biju, not speculations like the others. Stupid.

2. I haven't seen everything with Itachi yet, granted, but for someone like him who was a genius, a prodigy, a man that sacrificed everything for his village.. wouldn't he understand that the moment Sasuke became a missing-nin he was no longer part of said village? If he was anyone else he'd had hunter-nins on his ass faster then he could say 'Konoha'. The only reason nobody went after Itachi himself was because nobody could find him and when they did they couldn't even kill him. Sasuke was a piss in the pond. His anger towards Naruto is pathetic.

3. Sasuke himself. I'll bite, Sasuke got stronger under Orochi-temes tutelage but to make him that strong in comparison to Naruto at his current strength.. I don't buy it. However, I liked the fact that he died in the end because it's realistic. Sasuke isn't Naruto and he doesn't have his healing and neither does his brother, whom by the way would have serious fucking cell damage from that fight.

4. This awkward harem going on. Every girl is throwing themselves on him and non of them seem to give a shit about the fact that he's openly sleeping with several of them. Sorry to say, girls like that are rare at the best of times and a very unrealistic and rather tiring in the end. Pick one, stick with it or don't use it at all.

5. Your lemon needs a lot of work. It's rushed, plays on rather silly fantasies about what women want in men.. and the fact that the females are all C size and whatnot. I'd honestly recommend you to read lemon written by men and women alike to get a good feel for what works because this doesn't. If I hadn't read one of the notes in a previous chapter I would have said "This is definitely written by a man." And that's not necessarily a good thing. Needs both perspective to make the audience appreciate it. As it is you're falling short on one side.

But I don't only have criticisms. I love the way you keep things realistic and how you weave the plot together using small, seemingly insignificant details. Even his new eye had its place while keeping his natural blue color. You twist and turn the plot and show that everything have consequences and that's good.

Danzo being a "good guy" is also a welcomed change. It's interesting and anything that's interesting is good plot.
The humor in this is also great! Itachi and the loogie had me howling with laughing! Not to mention Hidans head on the Hokage's desk, that was bloody brilliant. The funny banter and the mission with Genma and the Chunin guards were awesome. Too bad you didn't use those more during the story- they're terrific characters and very funny.

In the end, good story so far.
Irony. You hate Sasuke for being angsty arrogant etc etc. Your Naruto is worse than Cannon Sasuke. Like. Seriously worse.
This Naruto is too cocky arrogant, defensive and purely unlikable.
mrpeeples chapter 69 . 5/12
Wow! What an absolutely amazing fanfic. Had me hooked from the get-go!
cupnmud chapter 1 . 5/10
Nii-san notice me says sasuke
Sonicdude8 chapter 37 . 5/9
Those were some good omakes!
jmdailey13 chapter 6 . 5/8
Love most of the fic except Kurine hating on Naruto, that makes me sad
BlackNinja0227 chapter 40 . 5/7
Legit forgot about Sasuke XD
arinasution5 chapter 35 . 5/6
Hn
winterrayden chapter 20 . 5/2
I'm having the time of my life with this story . Its different and unique so keep up the good work mate
it's just another primate chapter 10 . 5/1
Yu know the flirting got me thinking. Are there any pairings or no? If so with who?
Psycho Ray chapter 8 . 4/30
I guess I could just copy paste my last review about every single fight: I loved the bashing, but I also find it hard to think of Naruto as a nice person. I know, I know, he has all the reasons for doing it, like losing four years of his life, plus all his reputation...

Well, one thing that did surprise me was Hinata's fight. What the hell, I don't even know what to think, seriously. Naruto wanted her to harden up, alright, and she kinda accepted that... It was a bit cruel, I guess... Argh, I really don't know how to feel about this, so I'll just wait and see what happens, like always.. .
Psycho Ray chapter 6 . 4/30
Hoooly shit those pranks where good ones.

Well, this was basically an people bashing chapter. I can't say I didn't enjoy every second of it, tho. See, the scene at the Hokage's Office was one of those you really want to see happening, but maybe it shouldn't (unless it's da fiction e.e).

The thing is, Naruto might have been pissed, but he was being way too arrogant, and that is not much of a virtue. Plus, he was aware that almost no one knew he was being handicapped...

But then, again, this is one scene I've been wanting too see for so long, even if Naruto acted like an arrogant punk. Maybe you could have elaborated more on why he was lashing it all out, which was because of how people treated him. Of course, it was quite clear by the end of the chapter, but it would have been smoother to make a better development before and during the Office's scene.
Psycho Ray chapter 5 . 4/30
Wow, such a nice beating! Naruto has even managed to win against Tsunade! And he fucking saw her boobs, wat, lol.

We'll, he is an hell of a character now, but how is he going to interact with the rest of the plot? Will he defy "canon-fate", and become one of the legendary fanfics?!
Psycho Ray chapter 2 . 4/30
Wow, If Naruto has even achieved friendship with Kurama, he must be strong as fuck. It'll probably take months to get back in shape, tho.

I'm sad the Hokage died, since I'm always looking for fics on which he survives, but I guess he would be in the way of whatever you have planned, since Naruto would be siding with Danzo...

Well, what happens now? I expect a ton of changes.
10,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »