Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Your rants are sexy
Kikuriki chapter 11 . 2/7
Tbh, Naruto's fight with Kimimaro was irritating. the normal solution to "Hey, I can't break through their armor at all" would be "Hm, then I'll just stab the soft spots, eyes and mouth, since bone isn't as apparent there." Naruto even had the perfect opportunity to do so (twice, even!) when Kimimaro was bridged backwards and getting kunai stabbed into his chest, And when he activated the kyuubi transformation. Instead, he kept dancing around and acting like a dumbass.
BabisV chapter 66 . 2/4
I've read a ton of fanfics the last four-five years I've been on this site, and I can honestly say that this has been my favourite chapter out of all of them.. Hell, this must be the chapter I liked most out of everything I have ever read... It's a damn shame that fanfics don't get animated, cause I'd give an arm and a leg to see that animated... Great job Kenchi! Keep fighting the good fight!
T-Aj71721291 chapter 8 . 1/28
Sasuke lost an arm? What was Tsunade's terms?
T-Aj71721291 chapter 7 . 1/28
Naruto surely did the best. He steamrolled their asses!
T-Aj71721291 chapter 5 . 1/27
I love it how Kabuto got bitch slapped!
T-Aj71721291 chapter 4 . 1/27
Nice chapter Kenchi. You really terminated the best of them. Also, Ne Naruto is scary I admit.
T-Aj71721291 chapter 3 . 1/27
I feel kinda bad for Sasuke. Itachi being livid is terrifying indeed...
T-Aj71721291 chapter 2 . 1/27
Holy... This is amazing man.
T-Aj71721291 chapter 1 . 1/26
You did the debut like a boss.
Kurai Bi chapter 1 . 1/25
Is it a harem?
JacMG chapter 69 . 1/22
This is a true masterpiece, I follow nearly every single one of your stories, but this one is by far the best work you have ever done. It is a crying shame that you aren't paid for this quality penmanship (keyboardmanship is a bit long winded and not even a word, so penmanship will do for now). If I could, I would seek you out just to shake your hand and buy you a beer, good sir.
But for now, I shall attempt to flatter your arse off (yes arse instead of ass, I'm English, land of tea, or some shit)
You fucking rock. Period.
Keep up the good work.
JacMG
Um the Muse chapter 69 . 1/15
Whew. What a wild ride. I admit that I had stopped reading this at one point, but I'm glad that I tried it again. I didn't like emotion-less Naruto from the beginning of this story, and was afraid that he was going to be like that throughout the story.
Now I like his growth as a character.
mckertis chapter 10 . 1/13
The moment when you hear something crack, and a serviceable fic turns all brown, gooey, and stinky.
Eddyg125 chapter 69 . 1/13
Best story I have read so far, thank you.
10,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »