Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
The pein arc and fight is recognized as the best naruto ever got by basically everyone. Good taste, cool ending.
Hailfire27 chapter 69 . 11/3
So happy to have read this. Fantastic work Kenchi
Omniverse Nexus chapter 56 . 11/1
I know this is probably late, but I'll just leave this here: not all Uchiha can get the Rinnegan, only like 1 every lifetime or so. And the reason why the Sharingan can evolve to the Rinnegan in the first place is because they both originate from a singular eye.
Omniverse Nexus chapter 36 . 10/29
I mean, he did fight Killer B, and whose to say he didn't see other Jinchuuriki during the war?
GloriouSin chapter 69 . 10/27
Don't bother, favs are a lie, this was written by a retarded child.
GloriouSin chapter 46 . 10/27
"Naruto for his part was not. What he had said earlier was true in essence; he could see everything. But he could see all he wanted to because this was what he was meant to see. This was what was supposed to happen as directed by Itachi and to a lesser extent Sasuke. He was barely forcing his way into the picture and keeping his head above the proverbial water through literal brute force. He needed to get himself out because as he expected all along, even the Kyuubi was no help here, that had been proven earlier. And Naruto could see why the Kyuubi despised the Uchiha Clan and their Sharingan so much now, because under the doujutsu's influence it was nothing more than a subject to the world that was created around it, and it never had a clue.
Here he was a one legged man in an asskicking contest. He had the tool he needed, but he just couldn't use it the way he had to in order to succeed. He knew all of nothing about genjutsu and what he knew about Sharingan he remembered from Danzo, he seriously doubted that the old man knew anything about Tsukuyomi. There was nowhere for him to run, and nowhere to hide.
Because this was their world, and to them he was just an anomaly that had no place, that was unwanted, unneeded… and just like anything else that was unwanted in the ninja world he was about to be disposed of."

And with this regular Uchiha masturbation session i with great shame end reading. How in the fuck does this smelly piece of shit story have such a high rating? How? Are people so fucking tasteless really?
Seriously i tried really hard and got all the way here but this story is so fucking garbage its shocking. This is about the same quality as any barely finished half assed story with 50 favorites...
This is NOTHING special, hell its the same as most, Uchiha being magically boosted and coddled too in every way with the author being enamored in his emo hero. Fucking... it's Kishamoto's shitty self inster and the worst character in anime history for 1000 reasons, why are people so fucking obsessed with him? I guess its very meta that authors spoil him as if they were on Konoha council themselves ;p absolute thrash. Honestly im so pissed after reading "top" fanfics that i now get it why there is a minority of Uchiha haters so madly vehement that they get funny ridiculous about how much they hate him cos fuck if i don't hate that character now too ;p what a fucking shit author, wow.
Ashera fanfics chapter 69 . 10/25
Hey, a little late to the party, but this story was great for most of it! Really enjoyed it, using a web page reader it took me around a full week to "read" (listen to) from the moment I got out of bed to the moment I went to bed, even working while listening to it.

Lemons are a little too much at times, but well, it's still in less than in 10% of the chapter count which is rare for a "harem" fic (I'd rather call it a realistic view on a ninja's sentimental life if they were actually doing their job properly like in your story, and when you have so many women into you, I understand that it can be hard to choose one at the end of the trip (why choose one? Love is limitless and the heart has infinite room for love, and as long as they can get other lovers too, then it's okay to have several lovers, at least I think so). If I compare it to isekai light novels with OP main characters, they don't need fanfiction to have twice as many lemons (and bad ones on top of that), so by comparison you've been doing a better job than these authors who get paid for the crap they write that fills the bookcases of Japanese book stores and the pages of scan websites.

I like most of your ideas, I like your not fully evil Danzo, your Sai who can actually do something and not just be bodied by every ninja he faces until the war arc or whenever he starts being more than just a filler in team Kakashi with an annoying behaviour.

I wonder how this story would have been if Naruto had never been sealed by Jiraya undernthe order of the Sandaime, and if Konan had actually listened to her inner voice earlier, a little while after she started doubting Nagato. She could have orchestrated a suicide to kill Nagato without having to live alone, with her friends all dead, or simply killed him or given a hand to Naruto to stop Nagato's rolling stone of mad revenge and selfishness.

The Sealed Kunai what ifs, XD, better than Naruto what ifs, cuz, you know, the base material is better... Let's do fanfiction of your fanfiction XD just joking, but honestly it'd be wonderful.

I wonder how the F you managed to write all these chapters for so many stories over 3-5 years while having a busy life, I've been working 39h/week with ~1h40 of car per day to go to work for the last 6 months and moving to my new place recently and I barely managed to write like 20 chapters of different stories total over these 6 months. It's not even bad, it's actually good!

Please give me the secret to your overflowing imagination and to your devotion to the stories you've started to write, I hardly ever finished one in my life (I finished 3, but very short ones and only one is fanfiction and published, the others stayed in my mind and never got out of my friends circle who probably forgot about it a long time ago).
grimme chapter 11 . 10/17
well kimimaro is only op if and a huge if you have no knowledge of how physics and anatomy interact...
seriously you tried to crush him to death but you couldnt imagine vibrating him to death?
next his eyes are out as are his joints he cant possibly cover them with bone and be mobile at high speeds, so a well placed lightning attack with focus on either of those areas would hurt him just as bad.

and if you ask how he should vibrate those bones... answer is simple rasengan after kimimaro enterd second stage because in this form his subdermal bone shields over lap creating a sort of cage one you vibrate one bone you vibrate them all... and one thing to make bones vibrate is rather easy... just scrape on top of them at a highspeed in multiple directions..
also called rasengan... with no cartilage in between those bones to absorb the shock the vibration would encompass him fully and shake his organs and if naruto applies 2 rasengans from opposite sides then thats that... the vibration would be enough to shake his organs into a soup.
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . .
Dancert chapter 69 . 9/26
I really like your story. I hope you are still writing stuff ️
Ninetailedblackdragon chapter 32 . 9/9
A scorpion GET OVER HERE! Ahhhh you genius! That sent delightful shivers up my spine!
Ninetailedblackdragon chapter 13 . 9/8
Kenchi I’ve read a lot of your stories and I must say I’ve enjoyed every one of them. Master mind fanfic writing.
Diametrik chapter 6 . 9/8
Naruto: *Has been retarded and under constraints for the past several years*
Jonin: "Yeah, Naruto's pretty retarded and not exceptionally strong"
Naruto: "How dare you!"

They're literally speaking the truth as it was when they saw it, why are you getting mad at them for it?
Diametrik chapter 5 . 9/8
I guess some of "idiot Naruto" really is still in there if he's standing around explaining the workings and weaknesses of his jutsus to his enemy in the middle of a fight.
Diametrik chapter 4 . 9/8
Looks like you realised the plot hole of how having gravity seals on him for years should've made him stronger rather than weaker, so you retconned it so it's a seal that restricts chakra flow to muscles and doesn't have anything to do with gravity nor have an effect similar to gravity, yet is still called a gravity seal.
11,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »