Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 15 . 4/7
great Chapter and Naruto was Making Kakashi's day Better so Naruto is going to battle team Samui Interesting.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 14 . 4/7
Great Chapter.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 8 . 4/7
Great Fight and Great Chapter as well.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 7 . 4/7
Great chapter the best Part was when Shikamaru Left and he didn't want to fight Naruto that was the Best Part.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 6 . 4/7
great chapter narto's going to fight his Teammates ehh Interesting.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 4 . 4/7
Great Chapter this is getting interesting.
One of the best fanfics ever but u should add a naruto samui lemon too
StammRoar chapter 69 . 4/5
After reading this straight through over a period of two weeks, I must say, well done. The first chapter or two were kind of rocky, but beyond that they have a tone behind them that you could call your own at the time. As you progress, you get better, usually. Things ran a bit stale around the chapter 40 mark when Akatski battles were becoming regular but no plot progress was being made. Fortunately things picked back up after a few chapters. I looked forward to reading through some of your other work, as you have become one of my favorite FF authors. Thanks for the ride Kenchi!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 4/5
Nick Archer chapter 29 . 4/4
I don't know if it was jus me but naruto doesn't seem to improve even after the 5 month time skip
You got skills kid, keep writing you cuase you can make a good living off of it.
its these types of stories that make bloody awesome,thanks kenchi for the awesome storie's keep up the amazing work.
I'm so glad I re-read this amazing story again, seriously the only people in the Naruto-verse who come close to you are Third Fang and Kishimoto, in that order!

Thanks again for your time and efforts, it is greatly appreciated!
Freaking awesome!
Awesome fight and really cool jutsus!
10,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »