Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Ryan Moon chapter 69 . 6/21/2017
Annnnd 3 months later...possibly closer to 4 months, I am done. Fantastic ride. Both happy and sad I wasn't there from the start. I'm gonna lay down for a spell. Loved everything. Only unresolved issue I noted was the seal on Anko but grand scheme no worries. Overall amazing story and thanks again for the detail and insanity!
Winterregret chapter 69 . 6/19/2017
Man, I know that it's been a long ass time since this fix ended but I'd just like to say-
This fic was freaking awesome, it's definitely one of the longest fics that I've read and it was interesting enough to keep me engaged and entertained instead of simply skipping to the end. Although I have a strong dislike of harem fics, this one actually had enough character development and storyline for me to kinda enjoy it. (Might've skipped past some lemons tho...) The best thing about this fic is that it's actually completed. You, sir, are an amazing writer.
Reflective599 chapter 69 . 6/14/2017
Wow. Just Wow. This is honest to Everything one of the best Naruto fics I have ever read in my entire time on this site! This is a Masterpiece, and I thank you for writing. You Sir, are an Artist, through and through!
S-Lioness chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
It is a good idea to consider, however I don't think it possible.
I think something as valuable as a Junchurike will have at least an ANBU guard -unless that ANBU guard is Root- which is very unlikely as I think Hurizen will assign someone he trusts to Naruto.
Maybe it is a waste of man power to assign an ANBU to Naruto but still however way I think about it I don’t think any other than anbu would be assigned.
BlazerBug chapter 59 . 6/11/2017
One does not merely invade Russia during winter
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 6/10/2017
Just to add salt to Jiraiya's wounds, I would have let him know that had they not sealed me, I would have been able to inform them all about Orochimaru and a number of his plans, including Kabuto, Sasuke, and the Invasion. Jiraiya would realize that not only were the seals entirely useless as Naruto didn't need to be taken away from Danzō as he was, but it was also extremely detrimental to Konohagakure as a whole given what Naruto would have been able to help prevent had his information been shared.

I don't know if that "Divine Fist of the Wind God" jutsu is canon or not, but it sure is a loaded name for a simple B-rank technique. Yeah, if you power it up enough if it could very well be deserving of its name, but B-rank just seems really low for being called what it is.
UNLIMITED FOOD WORKS chapter 20 . 6/10/2017
almost one year yet nothing worthwhile
Seen the light chapter 56 . 6/5/2017
The author notes here are hilarious. I do read boruto (not that bad so far) and the piccolo goku thing Is happening :D
Gabyfromdashow chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
I loveeeeeee this booooooook so so so so much... its also on a best Naruto fanfics site, thats how I found it. I still don't understand how you managed to write so much, I usually would just skip on a fanfic if it has more than 100,000 words, but this one is an exception. Enjoying it so far I've read

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Psycho Ray chapter 69 . 5/25/2017
You started with a great idea, and I knew something good had to come out of it.

But damn it, I could barely stand the 20 first chapters or so! I'm glad Hamako-chan appeared to make interested again, because Naruto's personality sucked so much.

However, you evolved, and to a whole new level. I'm actually very ashamed of myself that I stopped reviewing back at the time this story was hard to chew.

I'm sorry, I'm just spoiled because I read a lot of fics with low review counter on other categories before coming to Naruto, which means I'm used to getting PM's after my usually large reviews. Yep, I'm spoiled.

Well, I what I can that may at least make it up to your pride, is that this is the second best material I've put my hands at in this category, second only to "Team 8" (sorry, that is a masterpiece, and I still dream of seeing updated). Maybe "Outfoxed", could that that place from you, if it starts getting some love again, but that would be a close thing, and quite hard to accomplish.

Well, I'll see what else you've got, and maybe I'll review it more... What can I do? I'm still and spoiled 20yo brat.
YuunaFiction chapter 48 . 5/19/2017
Alright, so far! I like a lot about this fanfiction but have some things that confuse me and I find kind of irritating.

1. In Naruto's quest to control the biju, why didn't he just go to Killer Bee from the start instead of running across the whole continent? I get that he had to be in the other countries too but his stupidity here is a bit annoying. But Naruto knew that Killer Bee had control over his biju, not speculations like the others. Stupid.

2. I haven't seen everything with Itachi yet, granted, but for someone like him who was a genius, a prodigy, a man that sacrificed everything for his village.. wouldn't he understand that the moment Sasuke became a missing-nin he was no longer part of said village? If he was anyone else he'd had hunter-nins on his ass faster then he could say 'Konoha'. The only reason nobody went after Itachi himself was because nobody could find him and when they did they couldn't even kill him. Sasuke was a piss in the pond. His anger towards Naruto is pathetic.

3. Sasuke himself. I'll bite, Sasuke got stronger under Orochi-temes tutelage but to make him that strong in comparison to Naruto at his current strength.. I don't buy it. However, I liked the fact that he died in the end because it's realistic. Sasuke isn't Naruto and he doesn't have his healing and neither does his brother, whom by the way would have serious fucking cell damage from that fight.

4. This awkward harem going on. Every girl is throwing themselves on him and non of them seem to give a shit about the fact that he's openly sleeping with several of them. Sorry to say, girls like that are rare at the best of times and a very unrealistic and rather tiring in the end. Pick one, stick with it or don't use it at all.

5. Your lemon needs a lot of work. It's rushed, plays on rather silly fantasies about what women want in men.. and the fact that the females are all C size and whatnot. I'd honestly recommend you to read lemon written by men and women alike to get a good feel for what works because this doesn't. If I hadn't read one of the notes in a previous chapter I would have said "This is definitely written by a man." And that's not necessarily a good thing. Needs both perspective to make the audience appreciate it. As it is you're falling short on one side.

But I don't only have criticisms. I love the way you keep things realistic and how you weave the plot together using small, seemingly insignificant details. Even his new eye had its place while keeping his natural blue color. You twist and turn the plot and show that everything have consequences and that's good.

Danzo being a "good guy" is also a welcomed change. It's interesting and anything that's interesting is good plot.
The humor in this is also great! Itachi and the loogie had me howling with laughing! Not to mention Hidans head on the Hokage's desk, that was bloody brilliant. The funny banter and the mission with Genma and the Chunin guards were awesome. Too bad you didn't use those more during the story- they're terrific characters and very funny.

In the end, good story so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2017
Irony. You hate Sasuke for being angsty arrogant etc etc. Your Naruto is worse than Cannon Sasuke. Like. Seriously worse.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2017
This Naruto is too cocky arrogant, defensive and purely unlikable.
mrpeeples chapter 69 . 5/12/2017
Wow! What an absolutely amazing fanfic. Had me hooked from the get-go!
cupnmud chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Nii-san notice me says sasuke
10,831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »