Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Sonicdude8 chapter 37 . 5/9
Those were some good omakes!
jmdailey13 chapter 6 . 5/8
Love most of the fic except Kurine hating on Naruto, that makes me sad
BlackNinja0227 chapter 40 . 5/7
Legit forgot about Sasuke XD
arinasution5 chapter 35 . 5/6
Hn
winterrayden chapter 20 . 5/2
I'm having the time of my life with this story . Its different and unique so keep up the good work mate
it's just another primate chapter 10 . 5/1
Yu know the flirting got me thinking. Are there any pairings or no? If so with who?
Psycho Ray chapter 8 . 4/30
I guess I could just copy paste my last review about every single fight: I loved the bashing, but I also find it hard to think of Naruto as a nice person. I know, I know, he has all the reasons for doing it, like losing four years of his life, plus all his reputation...

Well, one thing that did surprise me was Hinata's fight. What the hell, I don't even know what to think, seriously. Naruto wanted her to harden up, alright, and she kinda accepted that... It was a bit cruel, I guess... Argh, I really don't know how to feel about this, so I'll just wait and see what happens, like always.. .
Psycho Ray chapter 6 . 4/30
Hoooly shit those pranks where good ones.

Well, this was basically an people bashing chapter. I can't say I didn't enjoy every second of it, tho. See, the scene at the Hokage's Office was one of those you really want to see happening, but maybe it shouldn't (unless it's da fiction e.e).

The thing is, Naruto might have been pissed, but he was being way too arrogant, and that is not much of a virtue. Plus, he was aware that almost no one knew he was being handicapped...

But then, again, this is one scene I've been wanting too see for so long, even if Naruto acted like an arrogant punk. Maybe you could have elaborated more on why he was lashing it all out, which was because of how people treated him. Of course, it was quite clear by the end of the chapter, but it would have been smoother to make a better development before and during the Office's scene.
Psycho Ray chapter 5 . 4/30
Wow, such a nice beating! Naruto has even managed to win against Tsunade! And he fucking saw her boobs, wat, lol.

We'll, he is an hell of a character now, but how is he going to interact with the rest of the plot? Will he defy "canon-fate", and become one of the legendary fanfics?!
Psycho Ray chapter 2 . 4/30
Wow, If Naruto has even achieved friendship with Kurama, he must be strong as fuck. It'll probably take months to get back in shape, tho.

I'm sad the Hokage died, since I'm always looking for fics on which he survives, but I guess he would be in the way of whatever you have planned, since Naruto would be siding with Danzo...

Well, what happens now? I expect a ton of changes.
Psycho Ray chapter 1 . 4/30
Hum... This is a really nice idea... You wouldn't have thought of creating an OP Naruto, but sealing it away, only to release it in the middle of Konoha's invasion. That's really cool! If you had him trained from childhood, but didn't seal him, he would mess with too much too soon, and all the canon plot would have to be burned to ashes and written anew.

About Danzo training him... Well, I know he wants what is good for the village, but he proposes a much different system that it not desirable at all, like turning all ninja into mindless puppets. That been said, I'm so used to seeing him as an obstacle, it's a bit hard to get used to anything else.

We'll, I liked your way of... Blending together what is canon and what you changed. You managed to set up everything you needed in one chapter, and we can easily fill on the blanks!

But I do think you should have added some scenes on the meantime, like showing Kyuubi's first reactions, or some other things, like what was on Jiraya's head when he trained Naruto.

Well, I'm really excited to see what else you planned.
KiSwordsman chapter 50 . 4/30
I will say this. While the story is decently written, it adheres way too much to Cannon to the point where it feels like Naruto was just being inserted in places with no real changes. Other than the fact that he is the one that has taken these people down and the people that lost their lives due to those situations, are still there because none of the "good guys" have taken a hit.

The Uchiha Brothers fight is the most blatant example in my opinion of "Naruto insertion". With the noticeable difference being which brother lived and was one died.

That itself require me to throw my disbelieve out the window entirely to get past. With the amount of injuries itachi suffered... I digress however.

However I will complement you on a few things. I do appreciate The issues surrounding Naruto getting the Sharingan in this. Also, the characterization and portrayal of a benevolent Danzo.

Unlike most stories that I have read that center around Naruto having the eye, this one actually build him up as a character before ever giving him the eye. I appreciate that. Stories that tend to focus on the Eye powers as a starting point or even as a focal point in the story, tend to not be ridden all that well. Can't say the same for this one. This one is decently written and I appreciate it a lot.

It's also rare that you come across a story that is actually willing to make Danzo "a good guy" while at the same time not breaking the core of his character. So many other authors fall in to the tropes of fanfiction with characters like him and Sakura etc. I appreciate that you didn't. Her little episode, was handled well with repercussions. And it wasn't just out right bashing her as a character.
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 69 . 4/28
Fuck! This was such an amazing fic! Like, I literally can't count the number of times I've pulled all nighters, or ignored homework in favor of reading "just one more chapter ". What a masterpiece!
gunghoun chapter 11 . 4/22
This chapter was fairly stupid. You've had Naruto forget all the things he's relearned and act pretty much exactly like canon Naruto just to railroad Sasuke's escape. Whatever happened to not fighting fair, being stealthy, turning off his emotions while he was on a mission, not flapping his gums while he's fighting?

And why was Kimimaro so much stronger here than in canon? Did he also get his backstory changed for this setting, but you didn't tell us because he isn't the main character? If I keep reading, am I going to find more of these stupid, unexplained changes from canon that paradoxically only exist so that earlier changes to canon don't manage to actually significantly change your story from vanilla Naruto?

Really a huge let down for this chapter, gotta say.
KlarthAdnade chapter 48 . 4/21
You write well, this just got too angsty for my taste... also, your homophobics remarks (in previous chaps) were totally uncalled for.
I'm dropping this here.