Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Naruto-the-true-ninja-god chapter 69 . 6/10
Great fix wish there was one more chapter that explains what happens after his fight with kurama but other than that it was awesome.
CriticalParty chapter 23 . 6/10
So I'm going to refer to this chapter as the "Indiana Jones Chapter" because it felt like a lot of exploring but not much going on at all.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 69 . 6/9
Epic Ending
i hope he does it
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 69 . 6/7
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it for the 2nd (or is it third?) time, well first time reading it all the way through without a long-ass pause in between. Thank you for your hard work, and good luck with whatever you choose to pursue in this life or the next

-_- Ghost Out
you log
AZalmega chapter 1 . 6/6
69 chapters?!
Illuminati confirmed!
khannarie chapter 69 . 6/4
Its an awesome story, and you is a great story teller.I really enjoy this story that's why I feel the need to post here and show my gratitude. I am not a good critique, English is not even my first language so I can't give you constructive critism regarding that if you ever need one. Or anynkind of pointers at all. What I can only say is that I truly appreciate your work and I'm a fan now. That I am of those people that mademhappy by your hard work.
I've been looking for this kind of stuff, a strong Naruto with a decent background story on how he became strong w/o boring us with the detail. I'm a NaruHina all the way but that doesn't stop me from fully enjoying this. I hope you'll right more Naruto stories.. Thank you again
I Regret Nothing
CriticalParty chapter 22 . 6/2
I actually love apples, and a lot of different variety, thank for asking. I don't know if it's just me or not but something was off from this chapter in the Naruto and Sai reaction. Though I guess I'm a bit biased because I don't really like when they team up together. Team Po Po (eat it like ice-cream if you clicked my link from the last chapter), is a great pair. I think it's compelling to see Tayuya's interactions with Shikarmaru in this story and I like the change of pace and hope is stays consistent going forward.
CriticalParty chapter 21 . 6/2
Wait so if I survive a third time will I be shot again? That's kinda fucked up, I mean don't I get a pass for surviving multiple attacks. #11 is soooo fucking true. I mean you were/are a college or something so you should know. Also no if you're going to weeb out then weeb all the way "sempai" is so wrong. If you're going to romanize a langage based on character then the romanization has to match the symbols pronounciation ie. senpaisempai. Also "Kaka-sensei". Have you ever watched the Daily Show with John Stewart if so you'll get this link reference. www.y /watc h?v_yj aF7lrwME .
WOW that was an amazing epic story ...words can't describe how awesome that was. thank you for all the time and effort you have put into it for all us readers out there.
CriticalParty chapter 20 . 6/2
Is this boat in a one piece arc of obscurity? You don't care about making people wait? Hmm, honestly I think Naruto's increased perversion is only because of confidence he developed in this story because I could see he acting this way if he had more courage in the regular series. Though, this kinda feels like some kind of harem because of all the girls Naruto's is "collecting". I reached past the 20 chapter mark you originally told me I could skip, so now I guess I'm interested to see how much your story changes pace compared to the first third of it.
one against one lame
at least a team against him
CriticalParty chapter 19 . 5/31
I can't metaphorically drop a line or coke, that's illegal. I can however, provide you inside on everything. Okay no real chapter reivew but I still had to keep up appearances with Obama. Chapter title is by far the most cliche and horrible titles I've seen in a while.
10,122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »