Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Motherofthehorde chapter 69 . 9/4
Oooo it,s over.
Very good story.
Thank you forvyour typing with a broken hqnd to make it.
Motherofthehorde chapter 65 . 9/4
Yea...Thank you
Motherofthehorde chapter 60 . 9/3
...why does it say complete when ITS NOT !
Motherofthehorde chapter 58 . 9/3
I like your story
well written, well thought out,...all around good read
luanreis chapter 69 . 9/2
Best story ever
The best story of naruto ever, I almost don't finish just to have this story to re-read again and again but I did and don't regret. It's a fucking amazing story
CriticalParty chapter 65 . 8/31
Man I hope this ends less predictably that your story has been in quite a long time. Man to think I have only 4 more chapters to this story. It's been long, like longer than the fucking bible to read this thing but anyway I expect a few more "Kenchisms" in this story like transition chapters and lengthy battles. But the ending have to at least be resolute and the characters what I hope to have in some kind of conclusion.
CriticalParty chapter 64 . 8/31
Man are you a french sympathizer? Like this chapter had statements that no one says in this show or life. Anyway I feel like this would be better animated than written. Like the fights feel like they lack substance that can be obtained in an anime. When the fuck is Frieza day? But I got you brah yo ass like DBZ, so you my hood nigga.
NaruKushi6023 chapter 7 . 8/30
In every Naruto fanfic I've read, there was always a part about Sasuke gnashing his teeth. This however, is the first time I bust out laughing, for no reason, when I saw it.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/28
read marker
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 69 . 8/27
Great story! I can definitely see the improvement over the course of the chapters. Thanks for sharing.
On a side note I checked the word count on all your stories and did you know you have written the equivalent of over 5 1/2 complete Harry Potter series? That's over 35 full length novels. Amazing!
Crusade chapter 30 . 8/27
Wait... what? How did that happen? Neji jonin before naruto?...
Is naruto just too dumb to be promoted so no matter how strong he is he will not be promoted?
Probably the only good excuse, guess its pretty much like canon then, except he is chuunin and not genin.
Centaurious chapter 3 . 8/25
His muscles were underused while under a gravity seal... Nope, not buying it. Gravity seals are used to strengthen the body. Adjust to a larger body and changed chakra network... OK to a limited degree. Re-learn jutsu? No way! Get his speed of doing the hand signs I agree with, but he KNOWS how to do the jutsu's he's learned.
Crusade chapter 28 . 8/25
How did kankuro and temari get jonin before naruto again? He was chunin while they were genin, he has been chuunin for 2 years now, pretty sure he should have been promoted by now, he kinda took down an s rank dude as well...
blahblahblech chapter 69 . 8/21
I am very late to the story, but it was well done.
10,530 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »