Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Good chapter, I'm sooooo glad I'm reading this epic awesomeness again!

P.S. Not to be blatantly obvious but... If you're facing a south-paw, switch to south-paw stance. Sure you might be a bit weaker but that's what practice is for right? Maybe it's because I'm ambidextrous that I don't think it's a big deal, but even if I wasn't, getting kicked in the balls should provide ample motivation, right?
RainS chapter 48 . 3/27
A vengeful Itachi is fucking terrifying. I hadn't anticipated you killing Sasuke off, because most writers generally try to avoid the clusterfuck that is the effect of Sasuke's death on Itachi. I really wish you actually owned Naruto, because you write the dark side that first drew me to the series very well. I kind of want to punch Kishimoto until my hands broke after comparing what you made of the series to the 'original'. I can't wait to read the rest of it.
Flawless victory!
This chapter is one of the funniest in the Naruto-verse! That scene with him taking the floor against his 'superiors', reminded me of a scene in Half Baked.
AkRuiner chapter 69 . 3/26
Well done! I really enjoyed the read, keep up the good work in your future stories.
Graffle chapter 1 . 3/26
Just completed reading this one...
I agree you are a killer one boss...
Hats off.. Tou your imagination :-)
Aw, hells yeah! Even after reading your works repeatedly... You are the Kami no Naruto-verse!
Mwahahaha, I'm so glad I decided on some Kenchi-therapy! My sides and face still hurt from the uncontrollable laughter!

Uzumaki Kinjutsu: Hock-A-Loogy no Jutsu!

You are a god of this genre and should be using Bakamoto as a human toilette.
That's why I love your work! You turn the awesome dial up to eleven before breaking the knob off!
Oh snap! I'm soooooo glad I decided to start reading this for the FOURTH time! Kenchi4Prez!
DaGibzz chapter 53 . 3/23
This is completely unrelated to the story, even though this story is like the visual representation of an orgasm when i read it, but you have got to be in my top fiveā€”best humans beings that have ever existed. Never met you, but if I were to read a book by it's cover, that being your bio, you are a damned New York Times bestseller of all time. Carry on.
Divine Saiyan Psyagon chapter 69 . 3/22
Only two words and a punctuation mark or few seem fitting for this story
Simply...Amazing!
One of the best Naruto Fanfictions I've ever read hands down, and kudos on actually having Naruto be more Ninja-Like in this story, where he actually uses stealth and underhanded tactics to win, instead of just power level curb stomping all his enemies, I was honestly shocked at how he defeated Pein/Pain/Nagato, nice subversion over Canon events, I saw many unique and interesting subversions in this story that give it a unique and outstanding flavor, I just have one remark about what I wish you'd have done
I wish all us readers coulda gotten a definitive foot note or few paragraphs on the future pairings that Naruto ended up having with the women in the story, whether it was a harem or not or if it was he picked one girl to be his wife, but alas that's not too awfully important, you made a helluva story and that's all that matters.
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 17 . 3/17
This just in. The Raikage is evil, and the kyuubi can sing.
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 16 . 3/17
I'm so gonna write a story about a rapping Naruto. How awesome would that be?
1000th reviewer chapter 69 . 3/16
I just thought I'd give you your 10k.
10,029 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »