Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
CriticalParty chapter 5 . 5/10
All I have to say is I realllllllly cringe each time I read that "weeb speak". Maybe you should edit this story and like remove all that shit.
CriticalParty chapter 4 . 5/10
Good job with the jutsu description. Honestly, it's a nice touch to the story and I think it gives Naruto more skills that what usually shounen protagonists get (ie. 2-3 techniques for an entire series) but it still feel like Naruto's a bit too overpowered. I mean at this point it wouldn't be a stretch to say he's an A-rank ninja. I hope this dials down a bit more.
CriticalParty chapter 3 . 5/6
Kenchi, those titles man. I think they sound so corny right now. Oh and the "weeb speech" hurts. Kinda a strange approach you're taking with this story. Not sure how to feel except I question why not much has changed so far from the original story and yet by chapter 3 you're already almost up to the "Tsunade Arc". Well I expect big things from this story so I remain optimistic as I read the next chapter.
jupimako chapter 69 . 5/6
That. Was. Epic. Round of applause! Thank you so much for this awesome story.
CriticalParty chapter 2 . 5/5
That note tho. Regarding dat "blood money" in that case wouldn't it be shit money"? Also I like that you are addressing the confusing point I have no new concerns just the whole "Naruto acting the same as the man series". I see you're trying to have his persona change once he reacquires his memories. I'm interested to see how that goes but others same notes and my last review.
CriticalParty chapter 1 . 5/5
Dayum Kenshi so about that shower? Were you fucking your mind or being mind fucked Mass Effect Asari style? Seems like you're going for a fast-paced story but it seemed a bit confusing to read. Naruto went from being a young kid, to a Root member, to the same Naruto from the series? I like how descriptive you are with your story but I think it's strange that you decided to have Naruto become his old self? It seemed like you were pulling a "its fate" thing but I'm unsure at this point.
GoldenCanonMaster chapter 14 . 5/3
I was laughimg so hard at the begining of this chapter when Naruto admonsihed himself by indicatin to the hokage monument to Tsunade
SeverlyLate chapter 44 . 5/2
Always hated how people pass on killing Kabuto all the while killing no name shinobi left and right. He is kind of invincible and has "poeple just despise me too much to kill me no jutstu". Gah!
And as usual the sharingan is the weak point of this good story. Naruto with sharingan? Really? Cheaters of the world unite! I,d think Kuibi and senjitsu and seals and clones and f... Skills for f sake should be enough. Meh...
bjorn aleswiller chapter 14 . 4/30
that Tater Salad reference made my whole week! XD
Eh, I'm not into character bashing. But, your Naruto is a bit of a doormat sometimes. Kakashi basically abandoned his role as Naruto's Sensei and you actually forced Naruto to call Kakashi Sensei. I'm sure you have learned some sort of martial arts. The relationship of Sensei and pupil is a big deal. That guy didn't deserve to be called Sensei by Naruto period. Naruto can forgive him and move on. He can even be friend afterward. But calling him Sensei? I thought this Naruto is not a dumbass idiot like the one in Canon. Could have fooled me.
gaznen chapter 44 . 4/28
Hopefully Naruto will put that eye to good use. Seriously there is nothing to lose in this situation, without sage mode or Kyuubi's chakra Naruto has a hard time keeping up in these high level fights.
Overall im glad i checked out this story after reading "Better Left Unsaid". While personally i prefer the other fic, this story is still amazing and greatly written and im looking forward to reading up to the end.
gaznen chapter 33 . 4/26
Kinda hoping Naruto gets to keep Hidan... I mean he is technically harmless now, nothing bad could really come of it. And seriously just waving around the still "alive" swearing head of your enemies is like the most unique/badass/epic/amazing thing you could do in your life
gaznen chapter 25 . 4/26
Loved this chapter. Seriously there are few things i love as much as seeing a berserking, kyuubi chakra, constantly regenerating Naruto absolutely wreck stuff. Kinda sad we wont get to see granny Chiyo and Sasori meet up, but hey atleast Gaara is safe...right?
gaznen chapter 20 . 4/25
Kinda enjoyed having a chapter this like, more light and a bit on the casual side. Fun interactions between Naruto and Jiraiya and later on seeing the Konoha shinobi in a casual setting inside the village, it's great having stuff like that in between the major plot advancements.
Evafreak82 chapter 10 . 4/23
Not at all strange he'd happily kill the sound boys but leave the girl alone XD
10,084 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »