Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Luxiur chapter 5 . 4/9
This is a very interesting story so far! I hope Kabuto proves to be more powerful in the future... I can't really imagine Kakashi acting the way Kabuto did here, and they are supposed to be on the same power level. Then again, if Kakashi thought he was fighting genin-level Naruto, perhaps he would make the same mistakes.
Alex TF chapter 6 . 4/8
Awesom
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 16 . 4/7
Hmm Interesting Samui Is Jealous isn't she and Samui and Yugito Like Naruto this could get good and great chapter.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 15 . 4/7
great Chapter and Naruto was Making Kakashi's day Better so Naruto is going to battle team Samui Interesting.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 14 . 4/7
Great Chapter.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 8 . 4/7
Great Fight and Great Chapter as well.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 7 . 4/7
Great chapter the best Part was when Shikamaru Left and he didn't want to fight Naruto that was the Best Part.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 6 . 4/7
great chapter narto's going to fight his Teammates ehh Interesting.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 4 . 4/7
Great Chapter this is getting interesting.
One of the best fanfics ever but u should add a naruto samui lemon too
StammRoar chapter 69 . 4/5
After reading this straight through over a period of two weeks, I must say, well done. The first chapter or two were kind of rocky, but beyond that they have a tone behind them that you could call your own at the time. As you progress, you get better, usually. Things ran a bit stale around the chapter 40 mark when Akatski battles were becoming regular but no plot progress was being made. Fortunately things picked back up after a few chapters. I looked forward to reading through some of your other work, as you have become one of my favorite FF authors. Thanks for the ride Kenchi!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 4/5
Interesting
Nick Archer chapter 29 . 4/4
I don't know if it was jus me but naruto doesn't seem to improve even after the 5 month time skip
You got skills kid, keep writing you cuase you can make a good living off of it.
its these types of stories that make bloody awesome,thanks kenchi for the awesome storie's keep up the amazing work.
10,063 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »